The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
I was supposed to clean this house today, I've been dealing with this instead, my whole schedge is thrown off, now I have to do two houses in one day tomorrow. Godammit.

Morrissey git yer ass to California and help me mop some floors tomorrow. :p

He's denying it.

The sister literally just texted me: "I wonder if when he left to get pizza if he left the door unlocked and someone could've gotten in." Looks like I'm paying for it. f*** ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sister literally just texted me: "I wonder if when he left to get pizza if he left the door unlocked and someone could've gotten in." Looks like I'm paying for it. f*** ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure you shouldn't have a word with the owners ? Remember , rats thrive in darkness ; a complete and public airing might be your best bet at this point. Regardless , sorry to hear about all of it - sounds like a real mind-f*** ...

Are you sure you shouldn't have a word with the owners ? Remember , rats thrive in darkness ; a complete and public airing might be your best bet at this point. Regardless , sorry to hear about all of it - sounds like a real mind-f*** ...

What's a little greatness without a whole of of the nile. DENIAL. But i end up, I can't f***ing go into it, I am beyond livid.

Thanks for listening 123. I hope you had a good time at the shows, they sounded pretty rockin'.

*in the distance two max put on an excellent show* :straightface:

What's a little greatness without a whole of of the nile. DENIAL. But i end up, I can't f***ing go into it, I am beyond livid.

Thanks for listening 123. I hope you had a good time at the shows, they sounded pretty rockin'.

No worries ... & I did have a great time at the Enmore :)

So the mom believes the son and NOT as an admission of guilt wants to send me the money (that her husband makes, she's never worked a day in her life) to clear her good son's name. She has convinced the daughter that it's HER fault for being suspicious of her brother the whole trip, fueling the fire of my suspicion. Daughter has been made to feel guilty for the entire problem, that her brother is the victim since I suggested he stole it. I will refuse the money since he said he did not take the cash and pay the debt myself since I was responsible for the house when the money was stolen. Oh, and I am the villain, how dare I suggest the person who has no money and suddenly has an ounce of pot took some cash. :straightface:

So the mom believes the son and NOT as an admission of guilt wants to send me the money (that her husband makes, she's never worked a day in her life) to clear her good son's name. She has convinced the daughter that it's HER fault for being suspicious of her brother the whole trip, fueling the fire of my suspicion. Daughter has been made to feel guilty for the entire problem, that her brother is the victim since I suggested he stole it. I will refuse the money since he said he did not take the cash and pay the debt myself since I was responsible for the house when the money was stolen. Oh, and I am the villain, how dare I suggest the person who has no money and suddenly has an ounce of pot took some cash. :straightface:

I am trying to understand why the chap was staying there when its the owners son; doesn't he live there anyway? How did you know there was $200 in the house anyway?

I am trying to understand why the chap was staying there when its the owners son; doesn't he live there anyway? How did you know there was $200 in the house anyway?

I housesit for a living. My friend, the girl, wanted to visit LA while I was housesitting. She lives 300 miles away. It was okay with the house owners that she stay in their guest bedroom. She brought her brother who is, as of recently, living with her in her studio. So he stayed in another guest bedroom. (And incidentally smoked pot in it thinking nobody would notice.) So one day the girl and I were gone from the house for about 6 hours. I suspect this is when he had an opportunity to nose around for some cash. He is denying it, his parents who I referenced in the post above are unrelated to the house in question I was responsible for while housesitting when the money went missing.

I can't sleep. Fml again.

I'm so tired of so many things I kind of want to just stop breathing. Not suicide, just not having to be living. It's hard to explain. So tired and alone. :(

I housesit for a living. My friend, the girl, wanted to visit LA while I was housesitting. She lives 300 miles away. It was okay with the house owners that she stay in their guest bedroom. She brought her brother who is, as of recently, living with her in her studio. So he stayed in another guest bedroom. (And incidentally smoked pot in it thinking nobody would notice.) So one day the girl and I were gone from the house for about 6 hours. I suspect this is when he had an opportunity to nose around for some cash. He is denying it, his parents who I referenced in the post above are unrelated to the house in question I was responsible for while housesitting when the money went missing.

I can't sleep. Fml again.

So, you don't really know if $200 was stolen? You just suspect it? Maybe he had the pot before he stayed there?

If he did steal the money, than its for the police to sort out and for you to tell your employers.

Maybe next time best not let other people stay at a property that you are housing sitting.

I think that's the moist ingenious way of avoiding a real job I've ever come across. Does it pay well?

I'm a freelance graphic designer. I fill in the gaps housesitting. Thanks for the disapproving judgey tone, though. Jesus. :rolleyes:

So, you don't really know if $200 was stolen? You just suspect it? Maybe he had the pot before he stayed there?

If he did steal the money, than its for the police to sort out and for you to tell your employers.

Maybe next time best not let other people stay at a property that you are housing sitting.

There are other things that indicate he didn't have enough money and suddenly came into money during the visit. I have my suspicions for a reason, but you're right. I shouldn't have invited anyone to the house while sitting. I had the home owners prmission and thought I knew that I could trust the guy. Never again.

During my nightmare visit at housesitting gig #2, (the money was stolen at house #1, I was housesitting two at the same time) I was never alone. :sweet: My other friend handed me this at his New Year's Eve party, a friend of his gave it to him to give to me. :p Mozzy was on my nightstand every night. Photoshopped dance flyer Mozzy, but still, I didn't exactly feel alone. :D

8349305761_032d64347f_z.jpg

I think that's the moist ingenious way of avoiding a real job I've ever come across. Does it pay well?

Also Amy, not that I should justify your insinuation that I am lazy (I am not) I want to say that after graduating and entering the graphic design field, I had a cathartic moment where I felt uncomfortable using my art to manipulate people to buy things. That's essentially the goal of a graphic designer. So I went freelance where I could pick and choose my clients. I do typesetting, literally making signs, my last typesetting gig was doing the signage for a laundromat. I mostly do wedding invitations and programs now. Or party invitations. Or custom artwork, I cut paper. I just started a tumblr if you want to see the stuff i do. I have a commission now to fill a wall with cutouts of Portland Landmarks. The bridges is the first of that series.

amiebarnett.tumblr.com

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom