The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
I don't know about you, but when I microwave mashed potatoes with Saran wrap covering the majority of the bowl it's in, they are usually instant mashed potatoes...and when they are instant mashed potatoes, you have to add water, butter and milk and it eventually thickens.

They're frozen, like mashed potato ice cubes sitting in a bowl, no liquid.

A dry paper towel will not stay rigid...especially when you're trying to steam something in a microwave. You should have torn off 4 full sheets of paper towels, doubled them over, got them wet, wrung them out and stretched them over the top of the bowl until taut and tucked the excess under the bowl to hold it in place.

Good idea to get the paper towel wet.

I was ordered to keep 2014 clear, that I'd be living here most the year as the Barrows see the world and travel.

So I zombie out and miss my flight that my friend JOHN dropped me off for and my new flight is at 3:15. Are you happy asshole at the World Series behind home plate? f***. Airport bars are expensive. I could buy a six pack for what I just paid for this beer. Im so pissed. Words cannot describe how stupid I feel. I did everything right! And early! I was sitting here an HOUR all checked in and ready to go! Now I get to see Portland for the first time in the dark. They said "You can have our car for five hours while we finish work this one day and go exploring! Nope. That's not going to happen. This is greater! f***!!!!!!

Maybe having a beer and venting will simmer me down.

I believe I will have another beer. :straightface:

I f***ing hate group work. I always hated it and I'll never stop hating it. :head-smack:

I burned the hell out of my hand today. I was steaming milk and trying to do something else at the same time and it boiled over and f***ed my shit up. Ouch. I just want to go home.

my neighbors were cordial to me for almost the whole first month, but I guess they did not like the noise they heard on my birthday weekend :cool:
now its all dirty looks from the old people and the kids giggle when they see me and some seem to think its now alrite to ring my doorbell then run away :straightface:
I really have come to hate much of this backward, repressed, stupid, nosy country!
fml

thank god, less than 16 days left here...

I'm really shocked to discover that our fridge has been broken down either last night or earlier today.

Food in the freezer will be ruined. :(

So my very innocent, ridiculously honest friend's pothead brother stole 200 bucks cash from the underwear drawer of the house I was sitting in Culver City. FML. He stayed in this house I'm sitting too, wonder what he stole from it?

I'm too poor to be running these moony errands for testing sake. :straightface: Somebody's gotta pay back the money if he denies it.

He admitted to having an ounce of pot, which is about $200. I think pot makes people not think about consequences or the future or SOMETHING. He asked his sister what "Selling gold for cash" is all about. The lady who owns this house has a shitton of jewelry. But not Zales crap, pieces hand selected from Cairo and South Africa and all over the world on her birding trips. Irreplaceable. They trust me to the end, and I bring in a guy who steals their jewelry to get high? And the worst part is that I enabled him! "Oh stoners aren't that bad, it's not like he's going to hurt anyone." when I busted him stinking up the garage of the other house I housesat. "Just don;t smoke in the houses I'm sitting, but it's cool." But STEALING FROM THE VERY HOUSE I SAT AND MAYBE THIS ONE WHILE I WAS PROVIDING LODGING? PAYING FOR HIS FOOD? Who's the real idiot? Me. I trusted him. His sister is in hysterics because he said if she told his their parents (who has been paying his way the last 6 months) "DON'T YOU DARE TELL THEM. DON'T YOU DARE." He hits things and flips out and she has to confront this? She's terrified. This whole thing is a f***ing mess. I look like a thief. She's looked Schizophrenic about being suspicious the last week that something was way off. Now she's afraid he;s going to freak out and commit suicide, his anger issues have made her think maybe she should just pay his debt. It's a mess. I think she's calling the dad. The mom might die of a heart attack if she knew the truth about her model son stealing to support his pot addiction. HE DROVE HER HOME HIGH AS A KITE! #420NO

He was sleeping in the room with all the blank checks for their businesses. Am I supposed to comb through every single checkbook insert for a missing check? Should I alert my employers to come home early from vacation so they can inventory their gold before he sells it to be melted? This is a nightmare. Sister called the dad, he's sobbing and inconsolable and 2000 miles away.

He admitted to having an ounce of pot, which is about $200. I think pot makes people not think about consequences or the future or SOMETHING. He asked his sister what "Selling gold for cash" is all about. The lady who owns this house has a shitton of jewelry. But not Zales crap, pieces hand selected from Cairo and South Africa and all over the world on her birding trips. Irreplaceable. They trust me to the end, and I bring in a guy who steals their jewelry to get high? And the worst part is that I enabled him! "Oh stoners aren't that bad, it's not like he's going to hurt anyone." when I busted him stinking up the garage of the other house I housesat. "Just don;t smoke in the houses I'm sitting, but it's cool." But STEALING FROM THE VERY HOUSE I SAT AND MAYBE THIS ONE WHILE I WAS PROVIDING LODGING? PAYING FOR HIS FOOD? Who's the real idiot? Me. I trusted him. His sister is in hysterics because he said if she told his their parents (who has been paying his way the last 6 months) "DON'T YOU DARE TELL THEM. DON'T YOU DARE." He hits things and flips out and she has to confront this? She's terrified. This whole thing is a f***ing mess. I look like a thief. She's looked Schizophrenic about being suspicious the last week that something was way off. Now she's afraid he;s going to freak out and commit suicide, his anger issues have made her think maybe she should just pay his debt. It's a mess. I think she's calling the dad. The mom might die of a heart attack if she knew the truth about her model son stealing to support his pot addiction. HE DROVE HER HOME HIGH AS A KITE! #420NO

Don't be the meat in the sandwich , CG. Don't wait until you're scapegoated - tell someone ....

$200 isn't a big deal. Some gold jewelry missing isn't a big deal, (if that's true, still figuring it out.) It's the principle. She is the hardest working woman in the world, works for the criminal Justice department at a courthouse. She asked if the person who lost the $200 are going to press charges because she's obligated to alert the court if a member of her household (mom sent him to live with her in her miniscule studio) has been charged with any criminal activity. They aren't, but those are the things that go through her mind, apart from the embarrassment she takes these things very seriously, it weighs heavily on her soul, she is the epitome of honesty.

Last edited:
Don't be the meat in the sandwich , CG. Don't wait until you're scapegoated - tell someone ....

You mean tell the owners of this house? Ruin their vacation? I will absolutely tell them when they return. I do fear about the gold for cash thing though. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom