The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
Re:

Yeah, probably. "You better not be having a baby or some shit, 'cause you're acting weird."

Sensitive guy award goes to.... !Viva Hate!

Maybe this is the thing you need then...

174703.jpg

It's the pregnancy Bible.

Re:

I've had a LOT to read lately. It happens in waves, I hope I get the day off tomorrow. :o Or at least wrapped up some conversations so I can go from 15 to 10. Lol.

Extremely tired. And really cool stuff is happening with Isis and Jupiter and her hat and I don't give a shit to even explain it. Thanks for ruining the cool stuff, those who drag shit out while dipping into the till of a system.

Stupid f***ing experiment. :straightface:

My sister just said , "Have you walked Barney?" I said "I walked him two hours ago." She said "I walked him two hours ago too." I said, "I'm not going to bed yet, I just didn't want to watch tv tonight, that's why I asked you to tape the shows." She said, "Okay." Then she said "Did you buy mashed potatoes?" I said "Yeah, from Trader joe's, but we don't have saran wrap so I had to use a paper towel to cover them in the microwave and there's bits of paper in them." She said "Oh." and walked back into her bedroom.

FML.

Stupid f***ing experiment. :straightface:

My sister just said , "Have you walked Barney?" I said "I walked him two hours ago." She said "I walked him two hours ago too." I said, "I'm not going to bed yet, I just didn't want to watch tv tonight, that's why I asked you to tape the shows." She said, "Okay." Then she said "Did you buy mashed potatoes?" I said "Yeah, from Trader joe's, but we don't have saran wrap so I had to use a paper towel to cover them in the microwave and there's bits of paper in them." She said "Oh." and walked back into her bedroom.

FML.

Paper towels get wet and brittle when they touch liquid?
tn_1333472683426.jpg

Paper towels get wet and brittle when they touch liquid?
tn_1333472683426.jpg

Mashed potatoes are pretty solid. My thinking was the paper towel wouldn't touch the potatoes, it would sit on top of the bowl rim and just keep them from exploding. Clearly I was wrong.

Mashed potatoes are pretty solid.

I don't know about you, but when I microwave mashed potatoes with Saran wrap covering the majority of the bowl it's in, they are usually instant mashed potatoes...and when they are instant mashed potatoes, you have to add water, butter and milk and it eventually thickens.

My thinking was the paper towel wouldn't touch the potatoes, it would sit on top of the bowl rim and just keep them from exploding. Clearly I was wrong.

A dry paper towel will not stay rigid...especially when you're trying to steam something in a microwave. You should have torn off 4 full sheets of paper towels, doubled them over, got them wet, wrung them out and stretched them over the top of the bowl until taut and tucked the excess under the bowl to hold it in place.

Saran wrap = clingfilm?

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom