The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
Re: Thread For Random Bitching

Totally pathetic to see Viva Hate and NotHappyNotSad are trying to sabotage my poll thread in site feedback forum. :mad:

Totally pathetic to see Viva Hate and NotHappyNotSad are trying to sabotage my poll thread in site feedback forum. :mad:

We are doing no such thing, and I thank you not to make such hurtful and unfounded accusations in the future.

I can post anywhere I like. Deal with it.

Fecking losers.

I posted a poll thread on around 20:30, then these mean two started posting to other threads in site feedback.

The poll thread has been moved to general discussion and it's a sticky, so you won't be able to sabotage anymore!

Last edited:

I posted a poll thread on around 20:30, then these mean two started posting to other threads in site feedback.

The poll thread has been moved to general discussion and it's a sticky, so you won't be able to sabotage anymore!

I see your sense of self-importance hasn't faded with age...

The poll thread has been moved to general discussion and it's a sticky,

Does that make you feel like you've won, or something? Anyway that thread is for General Discussion about Morrissey. Your poll belongs in Site Feedback/Suggestions. As a mod, you should know that, given all the threads you've needlessly moved out of General Discussion, such as "Best Morrissey Lyrics" etc...

so you won't be able to sabotage anymore!

What does that MEAN? Does it mean they can't post in that thread now? And how did they "sabotage" it? By expressing an opinion you don't like? Oh, OK. Brilliant!

You're a dumbf***. I renounce my ceasefire. You're too stupid for me to stand by it.

Bloody liar!

Fecking losers.

tumblr_m9wzeqYV3I1rtlett.gif

I'm sorry, my love. I'll go make you some tea with honey right now.

Why are you having this conversation online if you live in the same house? Do you not see that it reeks of TRYING TOO HARD?

Re:

Why are you having this conversation online if you live in the same house? Do you not see that it reeks of TRYING TOO HARD?

These things don't bother me.

Hatfull and HIM (hope they're alright) used to do this all the time.

You should put them on ignore.

Re:

When you come here and join in on conversations, it's like being 14 again and having your friends over and you're all hanging out in the basement and then your mom comes down and, like, hangs out with you.

Re:

What happened to Hatfull and HIM? They stopped posting a few years ago...are they still together? Did they just lose interest in the Moz thing?

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom