The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
Like dialectical behavioural therapy ? It's just that the word " mindfulness '' rang some bells...
why stop there? :p
as for me, first I promised myself I would get back to doing some yoga once it was not so damn cold :cool:
then it was once school was out, which it is now and so yesterday, I got down to it
not enough stretching though and now my back f***ing killing me :mad:
fml

I just spotted a ludicrous spammer who created a link of POTTY TRAINING PANTS!

lolcatsdotcomclrru77b0nle3vmx.jpg

Who the hell does that idiot think we are?[/QUOTE]

*raises eyebrow*

last night was hot, so I kept my door to the outside open :straightface:
and while I was treated to a show along my walls by fireflies :)
I woke up today covered in itchy mosquito bites :(
including two on the top of my bald head :tears:
fml :mad:

My mom, unable to pay her car insurance, is under the impression a "guardian angel" is looking out for her because she was sent a $500 credit card offer at an exorbitant interest rate that she just used to pay her car insurance. :straightface:

Fantasy life is over. I'm outta here, Fez's.

Another Facebook invite from Hugh Clark (Morrissey 23rd), will it ever stop?

Yeah, today it popped up again. Another email invite from Hugh Clark to join him on Facebook. I don't know how many times this invite has been sent to me or how he got my email address that I so rarely use. I was wondering if we have anymore invite casualties here on Solo?

Re: Another Facebook invite from Hugh Clark (Morrissey 23rd), will it ever stop?

Yeah, today it popped up again. Another email invite from Hugh Clark to join him on Facebook. I don't know how many times this invite has been sent to me or how he got my email address that I so rarely use. I was wondering if we have anymore invite casualties here on Solo?

Yes. My fake facebook account that I use for posting on Chris Brown's wall has received several invitations.

Re: Another Facebook invite from Hugh Clark (Morrissey 23rd), will it ever stop?

a few days before I left Georgia I got
SAM_3213.jpg

electrocuted :eek: such is always a risk there when touching outlets, especially where I was living :cool:
SAM_3212.jpg

the fleshy part of my palm is still a bit sore, making things like typing this painful
fml...

a few days before I left Georgia I got
SAM_3213.jpg

electrocuted :eek: such is always a risk there when touching outlets, especially where I was living :cool:
SAM_3212.jpg

the fleshy part of my palm is still a bit sore, making things like typing this painful
fml...

Looks like poop and a masturbation blister to me.

Thread For Random Bitching

There should be one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Thread For Random Bitching

f*** bitches, f*** bitches, f*** bitches, f*** bitches. With the exception of a select few family members and bakers, I hate all women.

f*** bitches, f*** bitches, f*** bitches, f*** bitches. With the exception of a select few family members and bakers, I hate all women.

We know.

My mom is obsessed with hurricane coverage and its driving me f***ing nuts.

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom