The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
No. It means that today is Day 1 again. You can do it, Robby. (That was good of you to help that kid. :flowers:)
thanks CG and a little more about Achicko*, Eka has given up on him learning anything, but I have developed this system where I "dot out" the letters of the English alphabet, and then he traces them
with repetition he is getting better and it gives him something to do in class rather than just sit there or be troublesome
a couple of times he even has done pretty good jobs of tracing his names when I have "dotted it out" for him :)
oh and my "fml" today
I have not been shaving my head for months now, and while it does not grow on top(and never will)
I have a pretty good "Captain Picard" thing going(only darker)
however, just into the "hairline" on the back of my head, I have gotten a "stress pimple" or a bite from some kind of bug
whatever it is, it annoys me, today I am going to cut it and squeeze it, its gonna be difficult since I cannot see it
but it must be done, how fun right?
fml...

*=Eka's husband's name is Achiko too, funny huh?

So you know how it hurts like holy f***ing hell when you have a sore tooth? And if you irritate the nerve it's like a bolt of lightening?

I've developed this theory that our free will is stored in our teeth. THere has to be a reason it hurts so bad when exposed. Also, people around me getting their teeth pulled and getting implants and dentures instead are becoming even more zombier if that makes sense.

I've had one tooth pulled. Needless to say I'm nervous about having another one pulled Wednesday, I need all the freewill I can get. :o Or I have to remind myself that I have freewill as the implants happen.

Dentists are really pushing for implants now over root canals. Maybe we need those roots in our skull for a metaphysical reason. I'm just thinking outside the box here, but I guess I'm leary of dentists. :cool:

FML I'm not looking forward to the dentist wednesday. AND a denture I have to wear until I can afford the implant.

Sitting here adjusting to wearing a one tooth denture remembering that my dentist ominously said "You aren't going to like it." Reading the news about how all the Kings players get to take the cup home and do whatever they'd like with it. :(

Sitting here adjusting to wearing a one tooth denture remembering that my dentist ominously said "You aren't going to like it." Reading the news about how all the Kings players get to take the cup home and do whatever they'd like with it. :(
sorry about your tooth CG :straightface: but what do imagine that Kings players do with the Cup? :eek:

sorry about your tooth CG :straightface: but what do imagine that Kings players do with the Cup? :eek:

They probably massively f*** up their karma.

whassup Pen. Get your degree yet?

hey cg. no not yet. this past year has been hell. im still in the game though and should be done by fall 2013. im currently getting a cna license but i cant see me wiping that ass.

hey cg. no not yet. this past year has been hell. im still in the game though and should be done by fall 2013. im currently getting a cna license but i cant see me wiping that ass.

Hmmm. Well good luck with that.

My FML is that I have this daydream I fall back on almost daily of taking a road trip across America. Staying in weird motels, eating in diners, collecting signs, no where to be. Yeah, FML.

I could f***ing hitchhike across America giving blowjobs in truck stop bathrooms for money. :( Okay that went to a really dark place. :squiffy: I hate my life. I hate my brain. I want it to stop thinking and I don't know how.

My FML is that I have this daydream I fall back on almost daily of taking a road trip across America. Staying in weird motels, eating in diners, collecting signs, no where to be. Yeah, FML.

I could f***ing hitchhike across America giving blowjobs in truck stop bathrooms for money. :( Okay that went to a really dark place. :squiffy: I hate my life. I hate my brain. I want it to stop thinking and I don't know how.

Have you ever tried mindfulness meditation, CrystalGeezer? It won't stop you from thinking, but if you practice diligently, you will begin to relate differently to your thoughts, taking them less seriously and you'll eventually be okay with them.

Have you ever tried mindfulness meditation, CrystalGeezer? It won't stop you from thinking, but if you practice diligently, you will begin to relate differently to your thoughts, taking them less seriously and you'll eventually be okay with them.

Ummm, I think I do that. I'm just complaining. I browsed Kabat-Zinn's books when I worked at Barnes. Thank you though. :flowers:

you could do it without random bjs, and thats a cool thing to do. unless you want teh seedy part to be true too lol

I just spotted a ludicrous spammer who created a link of POTTY TRAINING PANTS!

lolcatsdotcomclrru77b0nle3vmx.jpg

Who the hell does that idiot think we are?

Like dialectical behavioural therapy ? It's just that the word " mindfulness '' rang some bells...

Last edited:
Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom