The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
I just got an email from the man who ruined most of my life who is asking me to help him go to the hospital or something on Wednesday the 23rd, he wants me to make plans now to coommit to assisting him, but he wants to give up and just die and nobody cares for him and blah, blah. blah. I don't know what to do. I RECENTLY have accepted phonecalls from him and now he's leaching on again and it's like, is this my reward for being a good person? Really?

I don't know what to do.

Morrissey?

today I have to go to at least one if not two big "supras" :eek:
there will be tons of toasts and obligatory wine drinking :squiffy:
wine may be my least favorite of alcohols :sick:
and I really prefer not drinking at all while around these (semi?)barbarians :cool:
but that would be insulting them :rolleyes:
f*** man, todat is gonna be hard :straightface:

ps: smilies working for me today, but not yesterday :mad:

I simply don't like some people who pretend as if they are new users.

Why they have to pretend like that?

There is something wrong with them.

I simply don't like some people who pretend as if they are new users.

Why they have to pretend like that?

There is something wrong with them.

it is messed up, I mean how can they ever really know their true post count?
but also wrong is when two people post as one user

oh yeah, why I actually meant to post to this thread
no bus til 10 am and so waiting sucks
more so knowing that I have just 2 lari on me for the bus ride there
so if for some reason I get to the bank and the ATM does not work(which is frequent)
& in addition the bank is closed when it should be open(I have seen this happen a few times)
then I will be stuck in Zep... with no money and little Kartuli to speak
this is what will be going round and round in my head for the next few hours til I get to the bank
fml

Last edited:
I had a dream I was offered a chance to go to Georgia and I took it because I've never been anywhere but I took it primarily so I could start the thread "Another American in Georgia". I knew it would never compare to the original, but I decided to board the plane just so I could make the thread title which I thought was funny. It turned out I didn't have a passport and my "flight records" lined up so I couldn't go, (but I did go and walked down a ton of hallways that looked like it was dawn outside) and when I was returned to America I saw in the area where the taxis pick you up a woman riding a horse wrong and wearing the saddle as a backpack and she fell off the horse and the horse fell on her but they were both okay. :p

The FML part of this thread is you know you visit a message board too often when it invades your dreams. :p

^I am not suggesting anyone sign up for a year here, but they also take people for 6 months
you could do that CG, it might shake your life in a way you like
and of course, I can give you a letter of recommendation :D
you might want to get a 2nd one from somebody that really knows you though :straightface:

What an obnoxious brat.

I'm glad that my parents taught me never laugh at other people's misfortunes.

I'm leaving my job, I've had enough working for the shitty nazi retail industry! I'd rather be unemployed than work for them scum

I had a day from hell until, well, I get to that anyways let's start at the beginning
so Nugo decides at around 7am(an hour before I get up) to start sanding the rust off of the metal legs of this wood top table he has cobbled together from junk
then when I get to school, I get some texts and when I try to respond, my phone won't send my replies, eventually I figure out its because I don't have enough balance on it
so after school, I go to the market and buy this card that I can supposedly use to put some Lari on it, only it won't work, turns out my balance read as negative 0.12 lari
with a negative balance you have to go into a "Geocell" store(which I don't even know where one is)
so I am heading home to change then catch a bus back to Zep... which I had just been to a few days ago. Had I known the phone was so low, I could have put some $ on it then, but as I am leaving the market I see Achiko, this under sized 12 year old kid with "mild" Downs syndrome struggiling with how to carry all these "groceries" I say groceries, but most of it was booze for his dad, I have helped him beofore get the bags on his arms and then put stuff in his hands, but he is carry more bottles than usual, so I just say f*** it and help him home with it. I just had visions of him getting beat or somethng for dropping any of it. Then I am running down to catch a bus to town in time to get to the bank before it closes. However, the bank is closed early when I get there, f***ing Georgia. Then I wander Zep... looking for a Geocell store and it starts to rain, I am almost back to where I usually find a bus standing there, exasperated and i see one of these street guys with his little stand with stuff to sell, INCLUDING CIGARETTES, I tell myself: "I only buy some if he has my brand here "Winston Classics"
He does, f***, I buy them, smoke one, the world comes into better focus, the rain stops and I find an open Geocell store, my phone works, I slide right from the store to a bus back here with less than a minute, a first for me.
So basically, God wants me to keep smoking
FML

I had a day from hell until, well, I get to that anyways let's start at the beginning
so Nugo decides at around 7am(an hour before I get up) to start sanding the rust off of the metal legs of this wood top table he has cobbled together from junk
then when I get to school, I get some texts and when I try to respond, my phone won't send my replies, eventually I figure out its because I don't have enough balance on it
so after school, I go to the market and buy this card that I can supposedly use to put some Lari on it, only it won't work, turns out my balance read as negative 0.12 lari
with a negative balance you have to go into a "Geocell" store(which I don't even know where one is)
so I am heading home to change then catch a bus back to Zep... which I had just been to a few days ago. Had I known the phone was so low, I could have put some $ on it then, but as I am leaving the market I see Achiko, this under sized 12 year old kid with "mild" Downs syndrome struggiling with how to carry all these "groceries" I say groceries, but most of it was booze for his dad, I have helped him beofore get the bags on his arms and then put stuff in his hands, but he is carry more bottles than usual, so I just say f*** it and help him home with it. I just had visions of him getting beat or somethng for dropping any of it. Then I am running down to catch a bus to town in time to get to the bank before it closes. However, the bank is closed early when I get there, f***ing Georgia. Then I wander Zep... looking for a Geocell store and it starts to rain, I am almost back to where I usually find a bus standing there, exasperated and i see one of these street guys with his little stand with stuff to sell, INCLUDING CIGARETTES, I tell myself: "I only buy some if he has my brand here "Winston Classics"
He does, f***, I buy them, smoke one, the world comes into better focus, the rain stops and I find an open Geocell store, my phone works, I slide right from the store to a bus back here with less than a minute, a first for me.
So basically, God wants me to keep smoking
FML

No. It means that today is Day 1 again. You can do it, Robby. (That was good of you to help that kid. :flowers:)

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom