The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
I hate this stupid bitch at my work. She's a total f***ing powerhungry evil bitch. Last week I did exactly what she told me to do and then she blames me when things went wrong. It's not that I want her to die, it's just that I want her not to be alive anymore.

I hate this stupid bitch at my work. She's a total f***ing powerhungry evil bitch. Last week I did exactly what she told me to do and then she blames me when things went wrong. It's not that I want her to die, it's just that I want her not to be alive anymore.

yeah, i can relate to that.....
tumblr_m1fiut1rWX1qks6rc.gif

Swedes don't make good police officers

I apologise for the delay in replying. Sweden is a tad behind other contries not only in regards to consciousness and culture but also technology. Your email was received by Sweden's only computer, a 386 housed in the public library powered by a duck on a treadmill, before being relayed to me by Morse code. Should you wish to contact me direct next time, my home number is dot dot dash dot dash dot dot dash.

I apologise for the delay in replying. Sweden is a tad behind other contries not only in regards to consciousness and culture but also technology. Your email was received by Sweden's only computer, a 386 housed in the public library powered by a duck on a treadmill, before being relayed to me by Morse code. Should you wish to contact me direct next time, my home number is dot dot dash dot dash dot dot dash.

Well if your boyfriend wrote this, sweetheart,your right,he is f***ing boring

I hate my landlord!

Internet connection is down again, but he doesn't try to fix it. :(

I had to come down to this place in order to do some work because it's very busy when we had bank holiday weekend.

I hate my landlord!

Internet connection is down again, but he doesn't try to fix it. :(

I had to come down to this place in order to do some work because it's very busy when we had bank holiday weekend.

You should resufe to pay the full rent until he has fixed it. Or fix it yourself and deduct it from the rent.

You should resufe to pay the full rent until he has fixed it. Or fix it yourself and deduct it from the rent.

Impossible.

From this month I have to pay 4 weeks rent in advance which I paid last week.
The rent is relatively cheap (internet, gas, electricity, water, council tax and TV license inclusive which is a bargain because the location is also reasonable), I can't do much about it.

Hopefully his daughter is supposed to come home from holiday either today or tomorrow.
She'll fix it or call an engineer to fix the problem.

EDIT: when I got home the connection has been recovered. :)

Last edited:
I'm tired of my L being F'd. :(

I don't want to do this anymore!

So a couple days ago I pick up a prescription in the drive thru of CVS and paid with my debit card. Instead of handing me back the debit card on the clipboard where I signed for the prescription, they put it in the bag with the pills. So of course I went home and threw it away. So yesterday at Target I go to pay and there's no debit bard in my wallet and I have to go home and check all my pants pockets and I get really frustrated and figure it out then dig through the dumpster and find it and I guess this is where I should end the story and put FML.

But while at Target for the second time, standing in line again, I struck up this conversation with a Mexican man with a baby in front of me. The baby was fast asleep and he said it was good because he had some work to do. The lady in front of us was taking forever because she had a zillion food items on the belt and coupons and price changes. THen the guy turns to me and says, "I am late to a party. I'm not normally late." He was buying a pair of slacks and dress shoes. I said "Well, you have the best excuse in the world sleeping right there." And he smiled and agreed. Then he said, "Yeah, I'm late to the party. I gotta get going."

:p

I'm losing my patience with how distant people get around me when they go into message-from-God mode. :( It's an indescribably lonely place to be. Because you are not technically alone and have no right to complain, but you are not with someone who is "present." It's hard to describe. And particularly hard when it's your mom. You just want the woman who birthed you to be available, but she isn't.

I am experiencing a whirlwind of very complicated emotions and there's nobody to talk to about it. I have been cleaning houses and doing gruntwork for years. My whole life I have never been opposed to work, and I'm not now exactly...I'm just, there's something about going to clean houses now that is profoundly irritating me and I don't understand why. My mom is a housecleaner has been sick the last few weeks and I've been doing her work. I thought at first it was the fear of being trapped by being a housecleaner, my mom passing the torch to me, something I DO NOT want to do. I don't mind cleaning my own (non-existant) house, but I don't want to clean other people's houses. (Or care for other people's babies. Houses and babies are things I once dreamed of and now it;s like God is making all my dreams come true by letting me watch and clean other people's... but I digress. An insight to another layer of frustration.) Anyway, I am getting physically tired literally scrubbing toilets and mopping floors on my hands and knees, but in addition to that, I am angry that I am doing it and I don't have a legitimate origin for that anger and it;s frustrating me. All this on top of reading signs all day, which I do on autopilot, but it;s like the people are becoming way more literal and asking very specific things that is throwing off my listening to God thing. For instance, I'll be following a lead on an analogy in green on how to connect one thing to another in order to establish a thought from on high, and the person I'm talking to is telling me I should eat more vegetables in the language of the birds. THen I'll think in my head "But I can't because my kitchen cannot accomodate real cooking, it's impossible with the people I live with." then in the language of the birds the person will tell me "I want to give you a kitchen so you can eat better." SO it's like domestic dreams-of-a-real-home talk are interfering on the same channel as the stuff-God-is-telling-me-to-make-great-points channel and it's just so much information...it;s like listening to a radio all day that is tuned into a number where two stations are playing very loudly at the same time. And I'd totally ignore God and tune out the domestic dream talks if the person who was talking to me hadn;t asked that I help with the God channel thing a few days ago. Do you see what I mean? :o Then at the end of the day, physically exhausted, real life problems of mine not being solved, all I want is LITERAL communication. ANd I lose my f***ing mind and have a meltdown because there are too many things and emotions competing in a very tired body that nobody appreciates in real life and I say f*** it to everything.

THat felt good to type, to get off my chest. :tears: I'm very lonely but I'm listening.

I guess what I'm saying is the the Father and Son are competing to utilize the Holy Ghost and it's frustrating the reader. And in some cases making the Holy Ghost unbareable to be around. But I'll buck up.

I just got an email from the man who ruined most of my life who is asking me to help him go to the hospital or something on Wednesday the 23rd, he wants me to make plans now to coommit to assisting him, but he wants to give up and just die and nobody cares for him and blah, blah. blah. I don't know what to do. I RECENTLY have accepted phonecalls from him and now he's leaching on again and it's like, is this my reward for being a good person? Really?

I don't know what to do.

I just got an email from the man who ruined most of my life who is asking me to help him go to the hospital or something on Wednesday the 23rd, he wants me to make plans now to coommit to assisting him, but he wants to give up and just die and nobody cares for him and blah, blah. blah. I don't know what to do. I RECENTLY have accepted phonecalls from him and now he's leaching on again and it's like, is this my reward for being a good person? Really?

I don't know what to do.

Why do you see everything in such cosmic terms...your reward for being a good person? C'mon. You are overcomplicating things.

If he's that much of a douchebag, the hell with him. You can play the compassion card, and that's cool, but when you are being manipulated, you'll just end up feeling like an ass.

Why do you see everything in such cosmic terms...your reward for being a good person? C'mon. You are overcomplicating things.

If he's that much of a douchebag, the hell with him. You can play the compassion card, and that's cool, but when you are being manipulated, you'll just end up feeling like an ass.

Yeah. I feel like folding the cards now on the whole thing.

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom