The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
Is stuff being shared? :mad:

Do you know how to say Geogia in Greek? YORya. :( FML.

I've just issued forth such uncharacteristically anti-Marr invective that I feel sick. Is it possible to love and hate someone at the same time?

I've just issued forth such uncharacteristically anti-Marr invective that I feel sick. Is it possible to love and hate someone at the same time?

Don't worry Amy, your love of Johnny is slightly bigger than hate which means a lot to you.

Nobody's perfect, don't pay too much attention to the negativity.

Don't worry Amy, your love of Johnny is slightly bigger than hate which means a lot to you.

Nobody's perfect, don't pay too much attention to the negativity.

Oh, it is, it is. I do love Johnny. When "Maurice E" has had time to respond, I'll edit my post. I was irrational and defensive.

pet peeves

Urrrrrrrrgh, am I the only one being annoyed with particular users who keep plugging other site in here?

I wish they stopped doing so.

Re: pet peeves

Why is my mother obsessed with talking about flax seed the last two days? :straightface: fml

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh, I hate useless lazy Royal Mail postman who didn't do his job properly. :mad:

My left wrist has been aching for days now and I have no idea what is causing it. The dull pain turns into sharp pain if I try to make fist. I don't have health insurance in Florida. Dammit.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh, I hate useless lazy Royal Mail postman who didn't do his job properly. :mad:

Why, did he merge a bunch of posts that didn't belong together? I agree...what a useless moron.

My left wrist has been aching for days now and I have no idea what is causing it. The dull pain turns into sharp pain if I try to make fist. I don't have health insurance in Florida. Dammit.

That happened with my foot a couple weeks ago, I just woke up one morning and it was in random throbbing pain. Of course it happened to be the day we were going to the Art Institute...

All I could think of was that maybe I had landed on it wrong when I had jumped off of the roof at work a couple days earlier. Anyway, it went on like that for three days and I was starting to get freaked out. Then, it stopped hurting just as randomly as it had started.

So you probably just sprained it at some point and it didn't hurt when you did it so you don't remember what caused it. It'll probably pass.

The health insurance situation in this country is nothing short of retarded. But I won't get started on that.

That happened with my foot a couple weeks ago, I just woke up one morning and it was in random throbbing pain. Of course it happened to be the day we were going to the Art Institute...

All I could think of was that maybe I had landed on it wrong when I had jumped off of the roof at work a couple days earlier. Anyway, it went on like that for three days and I was starting to get freaked out. Then, it stopped hurting just as randomly as it had started.

So you probably just sprained it at some point and it didn't hurt when you did it so you don't remember what caused it. It'll probably pass.

The health insurance situation in this country is nothing short of retarded. But I won't get started on that.

I sprained my ankle once and this seems like a similar ache. Why, pray tell, did you jump off a roof at work?

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom