The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
[.................................]

Last edited:
It would seem my worst nightmares are coming true.

It was suggested yesterday that since I have nothing going on in my life, that I move to Culver City and be a nanny. That it's a win win for everyone.

Oh God! Two of my favourite people here (Crystal and Girl with the Thorn) sound like they are going through a rough time. I'm so sorry and wish I was around to administer hugs, drugs and consoling words.

Oh God! Two of my favourite people here (Crystal and Girl with the Thorn) sound like they are going through a rough time. I'm so sorry and wish I was around to administer hugs, drugs and consoling words.

I'll take a hug. :o No drugs plz. kthx.

Here's the deal. I say yes to things because:

1. I am a nice person.
2. I feel like I have to do stuff to make life better cosmically. Like me caring for a baby helps people. I just thought it would be my own. Or not to sound like Kate2828, but caring for a baby as a husband or something, caring for something that I can say, "I'm going to cuddle you because we belong to together.", not cuddling someone else's baby then walking away with nothing. Or having a home and caring for it. I'm rambling... And if I say yes to caring for a baby, I go down a path of responsibility and shelve all my plans of maybe making a name for myself, being a real artist instead of worrying about cosmic artistry, and my real needs get swept under the carpet. It's hard to explain and a situation that has me wanting to bawl and scream and get f***ing pissed and feeling completely abandoned, but there's nothing I can do about my "cosmic" life because it isn't verified as real, so I just smile and go on and keep as calm as possible.

So I could see myself saying yes to being a nanny, but...it's kind of like being trapped to me. I thought other things were going to happen, that I've been doing my part, but nothing ever comes of it.

It's a cunundrum that's hard to explain and might seem stupid to most people. Making life decisions holding out the hope a fantasy is real but then trapping myself into doing nothing. And it;s hard that people think I do nothing, which is what it seems like, but I do stuff all the time in my brain. It's hard to explain. :rolleyes:

I'm not useless.

Just ignore all this, normal people.

Last edited:
I'll take a hug. :o No drugs plz. kthx.

Here's the deal. I say yes to things because:

1. I am a nice person.
2. I feel like I have to do stuff to make life better cosmically. Like me caring for a baby helps people. I just thought it would be my own. Or not to sound like Kate2828, but caring for a baby as a husband or something, caring for something that I can say, "I'm going to cuddle you because we belong to together.", not cuddling someone else's baby then walking away with nothing. Or having a home and caring for it. I'm rambling... And if I say yes to caring for a baby, I go down a path of responsibility and shelve all my plans of maybe making a name for myself, being a real artist instead of worrying about cosmic artistry, and my real needs get swept under the carpet. It's hard to explain and a situation that has me wanting to bawl and scream and get f***ing pissed and feeling completely abandoned, but there's nothing I can do about my "cosmic" life because it isn't verified as real, so I just smile and go on and keep as calm as possible.

So I could see myself saying yes to being a nanny, but...it's kind of like being trapped to me. I thought other things were going to happen, that I've been doing my part, but nothing ever comes of it.

It's a cunundrum that's hard to explain and might seem stupid to most people. Making life decisions holding out the hope a fantasy is real but then trapping myself into doing nothing. And it;s hard that people think I do nothing, which is what it seems like, but I do stuff all the time in my brain. It's hard to explain. :rolleyes:

I'm not useless.

Just ignore all this, normal people.
Hey Crystalgeezer, OK, I hold the drugs.
There's a lot going on in your head. Maybe this is the price of being an artist.

But CG gives us the whole story,warts and all.GWTT only gives us half the tale.I hate that.I mean,if youve got a boil on your arse,say so.It's not as if anybody's gonna take the piss or anything.....

Thanks, Peter. My issue is just something I need to man up about and get over, really. Hope you're OK, Crystal.

But CG gives us the whole story,warts and all.GWTT only gives us half the tale.I hate that.I mean,if youve got a boil on your arse,say so.It's not as if anybody's gonna take the piss or anything.....

To be fair, I did kind of specify what it was about when I posted a while ago- the last post was just an update. I know I haven't really gone into intimate detail about it, but I'd think the general issue was pretty clear. I might have vaguebooked a few times on here over the past few years, but I generally find it a bit silly.

Last edited:
The "f*** My Life" thread makes me sad, because nobody here should be saying that about their life

would anyone get offended if I start posting in here about how amazingly awesome my life is on a daily basis? This is in light of the fact that I have given up on things like love and acceptance and chosen to live my life alone and share it with nobody but myself

and I still find time to smile and be joyful for the things in life I do have. Everyday

Today I found my favourite ice cream on sale: two pints for the price of one. I'll take that over human companionship ANY day :horny:

Oh, and

not trying to be a dick by posting positive stuff in here.

I seriously just want to try and bring some light to this oftentimes morbid and doom-laden thread

Excuse my ignorance, but...what in the name of sweet baby Jesus is a goiter?

It's an iodine deficiency in countries that don't use iodized salt. People who suffer from it get a big ol bump under their chin.

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom