The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
I theorize that people are not reporting on the shows lately because secrets are actively being kept. It trickles down in the most inconvenient ways.

which shows are you going to?

Escondido
Vegas
Pomona

If I go to Vegas and happen to win with the $25 I'm allowing myself to gamble, I might take myself to the Shrine and get a scalped ticket. I had an obligation to take a friend to that show but she has since said that she's seen Morrissey many times and would rather spend time with her family who is in town. (It's a holiday weekend here.)

As far as this new Music Box show, unless some miracle occurs I will not be able to attend. It's raining cats and dogs here, i still have lingering bronchitis and a certain OCD thing about standing in lines for a long time. THough there is no show in the world I'd rather see. I've dreamt of him playing that venue for years. I can see why Boz would be jazzed about the venue, I went to the last show he played there with the Polecats and it was absolutely off the hook amazing. I've never seen so much energy in one room in my life, it was a rockabilly festival and they were doing that trance mash thing on the floor, i watched from the balcony. Boz was in heaven, I bet he could go all night, he was completely beaming and rocking the hell out of his guitar, it was amazing. Anyway, I'm sure a Morrissey show is much different, but there's something kind of magical about that venue. I saw the New York Dolls there too.

This character? Ach, kills me every time. :tears:

052803.gif

041104.gif

083098.gif

mutts%20humans.jpg

So Ive had this tinnitus now for 5 days non-stop (Im sure you've all been praying for me) and I saw my doctor today.His advice? "Ignore it" "Come back in a week if it hasn't stopped"

Oh why do I give valuable time to people who don't care if I live or die ?

So Ive had this tinnitus now for 5 days non-stop (Im sure you've all been praying for me) and I saw my doctor today.His advice? "Ignore it" "Come back in a week if it hasn't stopped"

I could be wrong, but I've heard there's no cure for tinnitus. Hope it goes away.

first-world-smartphone-problems-photo-u1.jpg
Coke%u00252BSoda%2B-%2BFirst%2BWorld%2BProblem%2B-%2BSo%2BSad%2BMeme.png
First-World-Problems-00.jpg

Done with dishing out the cosmic money.

Ignore it? Seriously?
Maybe you could see an ENT?

The puppeted Masonic undertones if Quiffaa's last post on her private, sanctioned frink thread make me hate her even more. I probably shouldn't be hating. I'm very impatient. My teeth. :tears:

man ive had a mild form of it for a year and a half. i hear its here to stay :(
the tinnitus that is

You mean you haven't had a mild form of puppeted Masonic undertones? :p

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom