The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
Lol. :D

I lost the key to my apartment and room last night while I was pissed and now I have to pay £55 to get a new one. Which won't be happening until later, because I need to walk 25 minutes to the nearest decent Tesco to get my phone topped up to pay for the call I have to make to get it sorted. And I feel like shit. Not so much FML as just...bleugh. :squiffy:

Last edited:
I lost the key to my apartment and room last night while I was pissed and now I have to pay £55 to get a new one. Which won't be happening until later, because I need to walk 25 minutes to the nearest decent Tesco to get my phone topped up to pay for the call I have to make to get it sorted. And I feel like shit. Not so much FML as just...bleugh. :squiffy:
Hey Girl with the thorn, these things, if they don't kill you, will only make you stronger. All I can add is that when these things happen to me the language of my internal dialogue deteriorates.

Me too. :p Luckily my flatmate found my key in the kitchen, albeit after I had walked miles in vain to try and find Tesco.
Oh no! So it got even worse! Well, to me you sound like a tough cookie and this stuff merely adds more gaily coloured flags to lifes procession . For all that crap you must, but must, reward yourself.

Oh no! So it got even worse! Well, to me you sound like a tough cookie and this stuff merely adds more gaily coloured flags to lifes procession . For all that crap you must, but must, reward yourself.
Oh, and I expect a report on the reward.

So sometimes it feels like I feel my head crying even though I'm not crying. I felt it last night while I was sleeping, it woke me up. So this morning I held the question in my head "Why did my head feel like there was crying?" At that moment, and this is the FML part, (or maybe this should go in the I Hate My Job Thread :p) I was drying off my uncle's labrador at the door since it is raining outside and she just did her business and I accidently shut her tail in the door while she was sitting there because I asked her to. So Willow cried the moment I shut her tail in the door and m cousin yelled from across the room "I saw her tail!"

So I got my answer, someone saw "her tale" and cried, but poor Willow got her poor tale stuck in the door to make that point. :rolleyes: She's totally fine, I caught it just in time, but I hate when that happens. :o

Ugh. That guy from the question for the boys thread just asked me out again. Hell. I thought shrugging him off for months would do the trick.

I hate my life. The real feels fake and the fantasy feels true.

Ugh. That guy from the question for the boys thread just asked me out again. Hell. I thought shrugging him off for months would do the trick.

I hate my life. The real feels fake and the fantasy feels true.
Hey come on CrystalGeezer, you must not feel like that. How can you hate your life? From your posts it is clear your a very sensible, caring person with a rich cultural life. Don't let some loser trying to groom you win by getting you down. Your life is great, it's his life thats in the crap.

Hey come on CrystalGeezer, you must not feel like that. How can you hate your life? From your posts it is clear your a very sensible, caring person with a rich cultural life. Don't let some loser trying to groom you win by getting you down. Your life is great, it's his life thats in the crap.

No, actually I am starting to literally go bonkers. I can't walk the fence anymore. :tears: I've spent the last two and a half hours thinking about a baseball game and how a powerplay has trickeled into my life. Great is overrated.

No, actually I am starting to literally go bonkers. I can't walk the fence anymore. :tears: I've spent the last two and a half hours thinking about a baseball game and how a powerplay has trickeled into my life. Great is overrated.
CrystalGeezer, why don't you get together with a close friend or two, get some good grass or wine, and talk about this. You do sound down.

I posted this thing here about my work but I got the dates wrong so I deleted it. Now I'm posting this just to not see the Morrissey is i nazi thread every damn day. :D

Unrequited love is a f***ing bitch aint it. The realisation that I will never be with her is not the thing that makes me feel rotten, I only get depressed when I learn of her shagging other people, especially when she's telling me about it. "and you never knew how much I really liked you, because I never even told you, oh and I meant to"
It is like if the the object of my unreturned affections remained celibate for life than it wouldn't be a problem.

Sorry I'm new here, I don't know if this is the correct thread for self deprecating, narcissistic bollocks.

Last edited:
Unrequited love is a f***ing bitch aint it. The realisation that I will never be with her is not the thing that makes me feel rotten, I only get depressed when I learn of her shagging other people, especially when she's telling me about it. "and you never knew how much I really liked you, because I never even told you, oh and I meant to"
It is like if the the object of my unreturned affections remained celibate for life than it wouldn't be a problem.

Sorry I'm new here, I don't know if this is the correct thread for self deprecating, narcissistic bollocks.

So, are you big fan of Years of Refusal? You know, I'm OK By Myself stuff?

My bread is stale, and the toaster is broken. :mad:

Is now a particularly insensitive time to point out that these are sad days for turkeys in America? :straightface:

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom