The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
One of my coworkers smokes something that could be referred to as magictimes. Every time he does we can all see it in his eyes the day after. This is what I thought you meant.

Perhaps I did, but it wasn't me. You know that last Indiana jones movie where all the skulls connect? Like that. I am drunk now for reals. *hic* But I don't have to drive until 11ish.

Johnny Marr was famous by my age :(

Johnny Marr was famous by my age :(

Yeah, so? And neither William S. Burroughs or Charles Bukowski or Jack Kerouac became even remotely famous until well into their 30s.

So do your best and don't worry. It's not a race.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop smoking pot!!!!!!!! I can't f***ing stand the feeling, it doesn't help, I don't want to help you, everyone go to f***ing he'll it's just making me feel suicidal, if I can't even control the way my brain feels than what is the f***ing point of living!!!!!! Stop it!!!

had a shite week. overwhelmed by feelings of self-disgust. especially about my looks. one part of me knows i'm being self-indulgdent, but im still overwhelmed by the negative thoughts. obsessing over every flaw: my crooked nose, my short upper lip which makes my front teeth stick out like a buck toothed guy from luxembourg (yep even guys feel shit about their looks). i've thought about getting my lip seen to, but im worried about surgery and all that, not to mention the money factor. most of the time i can live with my looks, but from time to time im weighed down by these negative feelings. from there, it's a rapid downward spiral, examining every failure and shortcoming. having such a poor self-image makes everything harder, as you feel that other people also find you repugnant. going out and tackling the world becomes an ordeal.

anyway, sorry for the overshare. just thought i'd get it out. i feel like a little emo wanker lol. nothing like a good whinge to end the working week.

had a shite week. overwhelmed by feelings of self-disgust. especially about my looks. one part of me knows i'm being self-indulgdent, but im still overwhelmed by the negative thoughts. obsessing over every flaw: my crooked nose, my short upper lip which makes my front teeth stick out like a buck toothed guy from luxembourg (yep even guys feel shit about their looks). i've thought about getting my lip seen to, but im worried about surgery and all that, not to mention the money factor. most of the time i can live with my looks, but from time to time im weighed down by these negative feelings. from there, it's a rapid downward spiral, examining every failure and shortcoming. having such a poor self-image makes everything harder, as you feel that other people also find you repugnant. going out and tackling the world becomes an ordeal.

anyway, sorry for the overshare. just thought i'd get it out. i feel like a little emo wanker lol. nothing like a good whinge to end the working week.

For you the good doctor prescribes the following...
Just keep watching and listening until you can work it out somehow...

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, can we see you?

Calm down, dude. Even if you're not the greatest looking guy in the world, there's a lot of girls who see personality more than they see looks. Feeling shitty about yourself is normal...I look in the mirror, I'm going bald, grey, and have developed a beergut...point is, lots of people have things about themselves they hate and wish they could change. If you can change them, cool. If not, live with it...don't hate yourself about it. Looks really aren't everything.

You can write pretty well and articulate your thoughts...and being a member here, you obviously have good taste in music. Some girl will eventually find that pretty appealing. They aren't all shallow c***s, you know.

Hang in there, man.

cheers, skylarker. what you said makes a lot of sense. most of the time i'm of the same mindset. i know for the most part im catastrophizing my situation, but when these feelings come it makes relating to people pretty difficult, especially the ladies. as much as i enjoy my own company, it gets pretty darn lonely sometimes. i don't want to wake up when i'm 60 and find i'm still alone. sorry, moz, that lifestyle aint for me.

I HATE my boss, like really, really hate her. She is an awful wicked witch and I hope she dies a slow and painful death. Like seriously, I would laugh if she dies. And tomorrow we are doing lunch yoga together. How fun for me.

Nobodys ever happy with their looks are they?
Could be worse,Jackie London ([personal info removed]),she could eat an apple through a tennis racket

I wonder sometimes if i should leave this country and start a more 'chilled out' existance in some warm, quiet beautiful place.
The trappings of urban life/modern times just drags me down.
Ugly people for... an ugly world ?
none of this really makes me happy, but to change- well it just seems like an daydream to me

what shall I moan about today?
oh yeah, Mrs Davie want you backkkk?
Tired of waiting for over a month for you to come back from crappy Turkey :(
Also how come there isn't any full time jobs around Wales? It's f***ed!

....how I long for a kiss

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom