The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
Judging by the way you paint, if you get in the appropriate field, I doubt poverty will be a concern in the future...

Yeah, I guess I'm just feeling the stagnancy that comes from not really having anything to do in the summer. I just want school to hurry up and start so I'll feel like I'm working towards something at least. You're sweet, thanks.

Yeah, I guess I'm just feeling the stagnancy that comes from not really having anything to do in the summer. I just want school to hurry up and start so I'll feel like I'm working towards something at least. You're sweet, thanks.

Ugh! I know how you feel...I always hated summer vacation. I always rather liked school and it helped that I got along splendidly with my teachers.

You're very welcome. Thank you.

I actually don't know, it was fine when I got in the car this evening, but when I got out it was really stiff and painful. It's eased off a bit now, but still aches and clicks every time I straighten it. I must be getting old.

I woke up the other night thinking it was the end.My left arm was completetly numb and sort of whacked me in the face (which woke me up).Talk about panic!

I feel crippled with fear and poverty.

Poverty gets easier. God or whoever usually always provides whatever you need somehow. THe only thing that gives me agida being poor is that I won't have enough gas money to drive away should I get in a situation that gives me the creeps. I like to be able to just quietly get in the car and drive to music when I'm weirded out, can't do that when poor.

I had some stuff for dinner, it had some things in it, but it was the most amazing dinner I have ever consumed in my entire life! :straightface:

this thread screams for some J-Lo...

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I was wrong... THIS is the thread that needed some Pitbull.... Pitbull and T-Pain that is...

My head feels woozy. :( Red herring. And I have cramps. For real. Blehh.

*sigh*

Okay, nobody is going to believe this but I guess I'm at the don't-give-a-shit point anyway, so here goes.

I think someone was doing magictiemz around noon today and it affected my male canary, Jerry. And my brain.

So around noon I was cleaning up the floor around my birdcage and moved it so I could vacuum up the birdseed. Immediately after moving the cage my bird Jerry went "peep peep peep" progressively louder and agitated, a peep I've never heard, until he dropped to the bottom of the cage with his wings spread out and panting heavily, his eyes closed. I stopped everything I was doing and held him in my hand, fearful that he was dying. I then put the dogs into a bedroom in case his cage mate escaped while I was dealing with all this drama. Jerry became very docile but still sleepy. Normally a bird of flight, Jerry is NOT a finger percher, its his nature to be afraid of humans. He sat with me for a few minutes, I didn't touch him, I just spoke. Then he eventually came to and flew away whcih was a good sign. I caught him and put him on my finger again, he flew again, so I returned him to his age where he seems to be acting normal. I say "magictiemz" because at the same time he dropped to the bottom of his cage, MY head flared up, which usually happens when, well, it just happens usually unrelated to stuff going on around me. Sooooooooooo, if we turn to Lucky Lisp, it;s like someone roared from the stalls and their talent became apparent, but my bird went into a flippin trance. I got pissed about it and later, in a trance myself, checked on Jerry to monitor that he was still fine and went into the shower and mindlessly played Suedehead where someone apologized for it all. Thank you and FML. :p

Last edited:
One of my coworkers smokes something that could be referred to as magictimes. Every time he does we can all see it in his eyes the day after. This is what I thought you meant.

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom