I'm just about to make a veggie curry for eveyone....

Jukebox Jury

Retired
.....rogan josh....
is there anyone here who would prefer not to have mushrooms?

Jukebox Jury

And I've already just eaten my veggie sausages, rosti (I think it was rosti) and macaroni cheese. :( Keep a bit in the fridge for me as tomorrow's lunch, JJ. ;)

OK, there are two pots on the go..... one with mushrooms and one without....
I'll put a couple of portions in the fridge for those wanting it tomorrow for lunch.:cool:

I've also put a couple of veggie sauages on the grill for the beast;)

Jukebox Jury

OK, there are two pots on the go..... one with mushrooms and one without....
I'll put a couple of portions in the fridge for those wanting it tomorrow for lunch.:cool:

I've also put a couple of veggie sauages on the grill for the beast;)

Jukebox Jury

Chick peas. Always chick peas.

Peter

is it too late to request some mince and tatties? i can't be doing with this vegetarian food, makes your farts reek.

is it too late to request some mince and tatties? i can't be doing with this vegetarian food, makes your farts reek.

you can request all you like.....
but going to have to turn your request down today, not got the ingridients in.
But you are right about the fart comment;)

Jukebox Jury

You can always add a tin of chick peas.

Kewpie.....
I am a master cook...... my recipies are guarded secretly.... and all ingridients are freshly bought, prepared and cooked.... I ''dont do'' tinned food;)

Jukebox Jury

here i was thinking you was a published author, but with that bad spelling of recipe,that surely can't be right?

and ingridients.

Last edited:
Kewpie.....
I am a master cook...... my recipies are guarded secretly.... and all ingridients are freshly bought, prepared and cooked.... I ''dont do'' tinned food;)

Jukebox Jury

I thought you only know the following recipe you posted on Kate's Favourite vegetarian and vegan recipes thread:
Chips, cheese & onion pie and curry sauce from my local chippy:D

Jukebox Jury

I thought you only know the following recipe you posted on Kate's Favourite vegetarian and vegan recipes thread:

Kewpie
That's a good point......:eek:

(ahem) that is my recipe when I'm in a rush and haven't got time to cook myself, being a busy author and all that.....
the fresh food meal, such as tonight, is for the rare evening I have time to pamper myself culinary wise.....:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom