Live At The Hollywood Bowl DVD

Re: MORRISSEY Live At The Hollywood Bowl DVD out 6th October (UK)

When the 'Moz comments on Bowl DVD' story was first posted on the main page one of the many comments was purportedly from the producer of the DVD (user name 'mc_muzzle') and he said that there are actually 23 tracks on the disc and 'I Just Want To See The Boy Happy' is definitely on there, along with an alternate angle cut of 'That's How People Grow Up', as well as an easter egg...
Believe, don't believe ? You decide.

Ahh I see, cheers for clearing that up.

Irrational things that're annoying - the expression easter egg on DVDs. I have no idea where it came from, anyone care to enlighten me.

Now, if the DVD came with an ACTUAL Morrissey Easter Egg...now, that'd really be something.

The realese date has been removed from play.com - mmmm very odd!

So, Live at the Hollywood bowl has been delayed... shock horror :rolleyes:

Would have seriously made up for a rather disappointing year - two singles (one lame, one good) and a dodgy greatest hits.

It's on ebay for 20 quid.

Edit: Sorry reading it properly no it's not for sale it's for pre-order.

Last edited:
Just received an email from HMV saying my order has been cancelled as this will no longer be released!
DAMN!! :tears:

HMV again - I've got the same message from them - lets see what happens with other suppliers.

this is really upsetting. i wanted it because i was there and it would have been amazing to see all of that gain.

its been removed from recordstore.co.uk entirely..glad I didn't pre-order it when I purchased the paris bundle.

I read in the paper that he is actively encouraging people NOT to buy it as he has had a massive fallout with the production company - Warner i think. The reason being he doesn't make any money of it!

well .. that sucks, he doesn't make it easy .. canceled tour of australia, canceled dvd because he has a whinge ... remind me why i love him so much again?

Back
Top Bottom