Live At The Hollywood Bowl DVD

Re: MORRISSEY Live At The Hollywood Bowl DVD out 6th October (UK)

Here ya go, Flax. Is this pic better? :)

So, I was happy enough with this thread because of the whole "new DVD" excitement... but then that photo...

Oh Man, that has to be in the frink thread too!

Mmmmmm... Moz.... mmm.... DVD....

I think I might spend the whole last three weeks of October watching it over and over again... this almost makes up for the delay on YOR!

Fantastic news!
This WILL be purchased at the first opportunity.

am i the only one who doesnt like the cover?

something odd:

DVD Region Code: NTSC 2,3,4,5

if this is a UK release it should be PAL. so, basically it won't play anywhere like it should. US is region 1 and NTSC, while the UK is PAL R2. maybe a typo, maybe something else. either way i have a multi-standard DVD player and i CAN'T f***ING WAIT!

I should show up on the DVD somewhere since me and my wife were the only two people standing up and singing along in my section. also, the dvd will certainly be a better view than what we had in person

Good news. This will help tide us over until the album release.

The Southpaw re-release would help even more!

Im reeeaaallly excited about this!!! I've worn out my "M in Manchester" DVD. I've been dying for a new live DVD. this is awesome. :guitar::guitar::guitar:

I tried to keep count at the concert, I think I got 14

Yeah, from what I remember, there was like a steady stream of people going up there the entire show...

something odd:

if this is a UK release it should be PAL. so, basically it won't play anywhere like it should. US is region 1 and NTSC, while the UK is PAL R2. maybe a typo, maybe something else. either way i have a multi-standard DVD player and i CAN'T f***ING WAIT!

I should show up on the DVD somewhere since me and my wife were the only two people standing up and singing along in my section. also, the dvd will certainly be a better view than what we had in person

I spotted that and I also think it's odd. There are surely too many mistakes in that link for it to be official.

i have a uk dvd player which plays multi region and region 2,,,bought oye esteban us release which is region 1,,went on ebay,,plenty of sellers on there selling codes for machines,,,my dvd player is now region free,,,all dvds from any country will play,,,,,,

They are selling codes for dvd players on eBay? And there are people actually paying for such a thing? I think a good Google search would have done the trick just as well. That's how I found the code for my player, anyway.

something odd:

The region code has nothing to do with PAL or NTSC. But you are right, it would make absolutely no sense at all to release the DVD in NTSC in Europe. But even if that was the case, most (if not all) PAL players can play NTSC as well, so the DVD should play fine.

I shall get someone who loves me to buy it for my 39th birthday!!

Yipeeee.Decent pressie at last.Better than pink fluffy slippers or another vegetarian cook book!!

My name-day's in October, fingers crossed I get this dvd... ;) (AND fingers crossed you get it too.)

what's name-day?

We celebrate it in Hungary, it's the day of your saint. Mine is St. Ursula, 21 October. It's almost as important as a birthday and even easier to remember, because all the calendars come with names in them. :) For example, today is Marcell.

Yours was 5 August. :sweet:

...I've worn out my "M in Manchester" DVD. I've been dying for a new live DVD. this is awesome..

Agree on both points - great setlist and will go nicely with the Manchester disc.

Think I might ear mark this as a Christmas gift. That way my Mrs will be forced to buy it :D

And no, she's not a fan...

Last edited by a moderator:

We celebrate it in Hungary, it's the day of your saint. Mine is St. Ursula, 21 October. It's almost as important as a birthday and even easier to remember, because all the calendars come with names in them. :) For example, today is Marcell.

Yours was 5 August. :sweet:

oh i seeee :)

DVD Tracklisting:
1. The Queen Is Dead
2. The Last Of The Famous International Playboys
3. Ganglord
4. The National Front Disco
5. Let Me Kiss You
6. All You Need Is Me
7. The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
8. Irish Blood, English Heart
9. Disappointed
10. I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty
11. Everyday Is Like Sunday
12. In The Future When All’s Well
13. I Will See You In Far Off Places
14. Girlfriend In A Coma
15. First Of The Gang To Die
16. You Have Killed Me
17. That’s How People Grow Up
18. Life Is A Pigsty
19. How Soon Is Now?
Encore
20. Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want
21. You’re Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
22. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

Where's Boy Yappy? Shouldn't it be after First Of The Gang To Die?

Where's Boy Yappy? Shouldn't it be after First Of The Gang To Die?

Hmmm, well spotted.
They decided to omit it for some reason?

Shame it's not unedited version, but not many people will complain about it. :o

For a Morrissey Solo thread, there hasnt been enough moaning about this, on this thread.

Allow me to rectify.

As any fule know, my birthday is on the 5th and this comes out on the 6th and therefore no one will be able to buy it for my birthday.

Tut, typical Moz always thinking of himself not his fans.

i would cancel my subscription if I had one.

Back
Top Bottom