Live At The Hollywood Bowl DVD

Re: MORRISSEY Live At The Hollywood Bowl DVD out 6th October (UK)

with some of the older or cheaper models it wont work,but another trick is go buy one of the now obsolete hd dvd players,as they lost the war to blue ray they can still be found at absurdly cheap prices,will play regular dvds and most will play all regional.

i bought one for 25 bucks at target a few weeks ago.

look foward to it but i love how we only find out about these things for ourselves whats the actual point of the record company advertising department or the official websites when they do nothing for the fans they are as well not anounching f*** all as they seem to be totally inept at dealing with anything :angry::gun:... RANT OVER

look foward to it but i love how we only find out about these things for ourselves whats the actual point of the record company advertising department or the official websites when they do nothing for the fans they are as well not anounching f*** all as they seem to be totally inept at dealing with anything :angry::gun:... RANT OVER

Calm down, bob.

Stefan was very quick to spot the info before Warner's official release statement.
Nothing wrong with it. ;)

It may be released over here as well. There is no listing any amazon site nor the Warner Brothers website to confirm the details.

I'm really looking forward to this one since there aren't many dvd bootlegs of this tour to be had.

thank you.

I'll let you watch my dvd if you want :)

Excellent, excellent news. Very pleased the 'Tobias' version of Disappointed will be getting an official release so I can rip it to mp3.

Great tracklist.

I have a voucher to spend. :)

This will do nicely.

yay!!!! :):):)

but wait, what's all this stuff about regional DVD players? that means if I order a DVD from the UK I won't be able to play it in my DVD player? I didnt realize they were different. sorry, im stupid when it comes to this stuff (well lots of stuff) but yeah, someone splain please?

As far as I know most DVD players play all dvds fine. Not to mention computers will play any region too. BUt I think a US release will happen.

BUt I think a US release will happen.

someone on the main page board claims an Oct 7 US Release.

yeah i would assume since its filmed in the US and was part of a huge US tour, it would be released here too. wouldn't be very fair if not!! :(

Here ya go, Flax. Is this pic better? :)

I so wanna see this one in a theater like they did for "Who Put the M in Manchester".

with some of the older or cheaper models it wont work,but another trick is go buy one of the now obsolete hd dvd players,as they lost the war to blue ray they can still be found at absurdly cheap prices,will play regular dvds and most will play all regional.

i bought one for 25 bucks at target a few weeks ago.

Nice tip.

I have to say this thread has been an emotional rollercoaster.
Hollywood Bowl DVD = :D :D
released in October :( in the UK :eek:
and yer $35 dvd player that you bought to watch the X-Files on
might not play it :mad: :mad:
But Target comes to the rescue with previously must have, now outdated technology :) that you can buy for CHEAP :D YES

am I the only one who appreciates that post Decca Mozz is actually getting things done?

i have a uk dvd player which plays multi region and region 2,,,bought oye esteban us release which is region 1,,went on ebay,,plenty of sellers on there selling codes for machines,,,my dvd player is now region free,,,all dvds from any country will play,,,,,,

I shall get someone who loves me to buy it for my 39th birthday!!

Yipeeee.Decent pressie at last.Better than pink fluffy slippers or another vegetarian cook book!!

Back
Top Bottom