Live At The Hollywood Bowl DVD

Re: MORRISSEY Live At The Hollywood Bowl DVD out 6th October (UK)

I wonder will there be any DVD extras ? The extras on Who put the M in Manchester were excellent

Good thought - now to find somewhere I can get a preorder in with.

Good thought - now to find somewhere I can get a preorder in with.

I have just read the press release and it doesnt mention extras unfortunately

Ah well the gig is good enough to have

Oct 6th mmm I will be on my honeymoon:guitar:

cossy

Good news (for a change :tears:); but I don't especially like the picture. I prefer the one with the girl jumping on him...

Hollywood Bowl gig was 8th June 2007, the woman in a leopard print dress attack incident was 1st October 2007 at Palladium.

Last edited:

Hollywood Bowl gig was 8th June 2008, the woman in a leopard print dress attack incident was 1st October 2008 at Palladium.
It was another girl!:D
Morrissey wore a white suit...It was charming...

Last edited:

What is it with you and spelling ?

SpellingNazi.jpg

Don't you have anything better to do than proofread the internet ?

Shouldn't it be "Spell correctly or die"? I think that the word after "spell" should be an adverb, not an adjective.

Just saying... :rolleyes:

What wonderful news, a new live dvd.... but October:(

I want it now!

Also need to get myself an all region dvd player, anyone know how much they cost ?

This is great news... but I think that the photo on the cover is terrible. They could have gone through the frink thread to find far better photos than this.

Thank you! Yes, it is that girl.:)

I loved that photo. She looked so happy.

Also need to get myself an all region dvd player, anyone know how much they cost ?

You can find region unlock hack codes for most DVD players, just Google "region unlock code" or something similar, you'll find them. The one that worked for mine involved entering a secret code then turning the player off and on a few times. Worked perfectly.

There is also a utility for PCs called AnyDVD that will allow you to play, well, any DVD. It's not freeware, but it's not expensive either. I forget how much it was.

Ooops I didn't know someone managed to get up on stage at Hollywood Bowl.

This scene appears in the first seconds of the That's How People Grow Up video.

Ooops I didn't know someone managed to get up on stage at Hollywood Bowl.

I've just read at least 10 people managed to go onto the stage that evening...:cool:That will be funny to watch!:p

yay!!!! :):):)

but wait, what's all this stuff about regional DVD players? that means if I order a DVD from the UK I won't be able to play it in my DVD player? I didnt realize they were different. sorry, im stupid when it comes to this stuff (well lots of stuff) but yeah, someone splain please?

yay!!!! :):):)

but wait, what's all this stuff about regional DVD players? that means if I order a DVD from the UK I won't be able to play it in my DVD player? I didnt realize they were different. sorry, im stupid when it comes to this stuff (well lots of stuff) but yeah, someone splain please?

It might be region-free. If not, you might be able to unlock your dvd player so it will be able to play any dvd.

Back
Top Bottom