For sale - 2 tix for dundee

cosmos

Dundee - tickets for sale soon

Hi Everyone,

I bought some tickets for the DUNDEE gig (not received them yet) BUT it appears that I will not be able to go.
Anybody could tell me how and where I could re-sell them (I don't want to make money; I only want to get a refund or, at least, part of the refund which is impossible though ticketmaster, as you already know!).
It may be a detail but I am in France.
Cheers everyone!

Re: Dundee - tickets for sale soon

Hi Everyone,

I bought some tickets for the DUNDEE gig (not received them yet) BUT it appears that I will not be able to go.
Anybody could tell me how and where I could re-sell them (I don't want to make money; I only want to get a refund or, at least, part of the refund which is impossible though ticketmaster, as you already know!).
It may be a detail but I am in France.
Cheers everyone!

Use the marketplace here and paypal ?

OUPS! Sorry! I didn't realize I was i the wrong area for that kind of post.
Anyway it is just a question. So thanks in advance for your answers...! Any help will be appreciated.
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS

Where did you get them from?

Ticketmaster: then there is no problem.

Seetickets: they don't send general admission/standing tickets outside the UK. You will have to pick them up at the box office. You could however let them send the tickets to an adress in the UK.

where did you get them from?

Ticketmaster: Then there is no problem.

Seetickets: They don't send general admission/standing tickets outside the uk. You will have to pick them up at the box office. You could however let them send the tickets to an adress in the uk.

yes! I got them through ticketmaster so there is still a hope to sell them... If i receive tickets long before the gig.
Cheers to all of you for your help:d

For the Scottish fans, I have 2 STANDING TICKETS to sell for the DUNDEE show.
Me and my boyfriend were supposed to go but he doesn't want to go to Scotalnd in May anymore (he says it's too cold!!!).

I don't want to make money; just try to recover the money I have lost because I won't go anyway. Instead I will throw my arms around Paris in June...
;)
So if you are interested please drop me a mail : [email protected]
If you're French a cheque will do but if you live outside of France I guess it will have to go through paypal.

Hi again!

2 tix for dundee still available.... Tix in hand.
I really want to get rid of them.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 tix - standing - dundee

HI GUYS!

FOR SALE - 2 STANDING TICKETS FOR THE DUNDEE GIG (CAN'T GO:()

TIX IN HAND. READY TO BE DISPATCHED TO ANYONE OF YOU.
PLEASE CONTACT ME : [email protected]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back
Top Bottom