The best f*** you ever had......what happened?

My super shy friend got some action last night. She was kissed. I thought she played it well. They were sitting on a pier and the boy said "So when's the last time you've been kissed?" and shy friend said, (and this is SERIOUS balls for her, I'm so proud) "Dunno. Why don't we try now?" and then super slick date said, ""Oh I don't know about that." Then he pointed out something on the horizon and when she turned to look he planted a big ol' sloppy kiss on her.

His car smelled of vomit though. Not impressive. But I'm happy she's getting some play. :( :o

Good grief, CG--are you & your friend 14 or something? That's not play!

Good grief, CG--are you & your friend 14 or something? That's not play!

In CG's world, that is play. I haven't kissed someone other than the definition of creepy tutor/captor for 19 years and kissing him was like kissing a zombie.

Actually, I kissed a stranger about a year ago and still haven't fully recovered.

The best f***s are the ones where you are fast asleep.

OK, I have finally cracked.... my best f*** was Ben Budd during the last S'n'G, in the toilets... in the background 'Let the right one slip in' was playing away..... (sadly, as good a f*** as he was, he had ''done the business'' by the time the song had finished:eek:)

Jukebox Jury

OK, I have finally cracked.... my best f*** was Ben Budd during the last S'n'G, in the toilets... in the background 'Let the right one slip in' was playing away..... (sadly, as good a f*** as he was, he had ''done the business'' by the time the song had finished:eek:)

Jukebox Jury

Oh so that's where you guys disappeared off to... And he complained that he didn't pull that night, liar!

You never experienced jacksy, well let me tell you right now..

It is the back end of anything front lobe, and back end of anything else

Tags
father johnson go fuck yourself guru murphy i lak it in da butt penis n mah ear push push in the bush scarlet scarlet is dead your mom
Back
Top Bottom