The best f*** you ever had......what happened?

All jokes aside, what?

Hahahahahaha you serious? Buy me a drink when I get home and we'll have a lovely long chat about it. This will avoid us airing our dirty washing on Solo.

f*** off, you owe me that fiver.

f*** off, you owe me a pizza.

f*** off, you owe me chicken choi mein that I am actually allowed to enjoy in my own home.

f*** off, you owe me chicken choi mein that I am actually allowed to enjoy in my own home.

What's chicken choi mein? I thought it was chow.

What's chicken choi mein? I thought it was chow.

Pedantry? I thought you were classier than that. Guess you can take the bird out of the North East...

I used to have this 90-yar old neighbor. She had been in a coma for about 13 weeks. I gave her the best lay she'd had in 50 years. Then the old bag of bones died.

How do you turn your best sexual encounter into an interesting story? Sex that both parties happened to enjoy more than any other encounter. That's it.

How 'bout this guy?

hasselhoff.gif

Seriously.....I find that hot! :horny:

My super shy friend got some action last night. She was kissed. I thought she played it well. They were sitting on a pier and the boy said "So when's the last time you've been kissed?" and shy friend said, (and this is SERIOUS balls for her, I'm so proud) "Dunno. Why don't we try now?" and then super slick date said, ""Oh I don't know about that." Then he pointed out something on the horizon and when she turned to look he planted a big ol' sloppy kiss on her.

His car smelled of vomit though. Not impressive. But I'm happy she's getting some play. :( :o

Tags
father johnson go fuck yourself guru murphy i lak it in da butt penis n mah ear push push in the bush scarlet scarlet is dead your mom
Back
Top Bottom