The best f*** you ever had......what happened?

I am a virgin.

Oh, so you think I'm a racist because I think that women with no noticeable breasts look like guys?

sort of, i am not gonna explain any further, its more particular than that & i doubt someone like you would understand really, whats wrong with you is undoubtedly deeply ingrained from childhood :eek:
and as for her breasts, i found them most noticeable :p
also
I am a virgin.
no surprise there :rolleyes:

sort of, i am not gonna explain any further, its more particular than that & i doubt someone like you would understand really, whats wrong with you is undoubtedly deeply ingrained from childhood :eek:

It's hilarious that you, of all people, is telling me that I have something wrong with me. :D

and as for her breasts, i found them most noticeable

It must have been cold, then.

Oh it was definitely with this guy I met at the smiths and morrissey disco.

Ellen, you are clearly forgetting the night of passion we shared in our child's play tent.. the keg of wine was flowing, Fleetwood Mac a-playing.. you can't tell me it gets any better than that now.

I remember a great one involving rather exotic fruits and vodka.

Ellen, you are clearly forgetting the night of passion we shared in our child's play tent.. the keg of wine was flowing, Fleetwood Mac a-playing.. you can't tell me it gets any better than that now.

No. It was definitely with the guy she met at the smiths morrissey disco.

No. It was definitely with the guy she met at the smiths morrissey disco.

Ladies, ladies! Simmer down!

I choose the hot Kate Bush fan. EVERY TIME.

hahaha.

To answer the question - I once had sex while listening to 'Kill Uncle'.

Oh! Best f***, sorry....

Yeah, that was to 'Your Arsenal'.

You should've removed her fingers and pulled her teeth out of her skull too
Calling yourself innocent is a bit much too.

BZZZT! Repetition!

hahaha.

To answer the question - I once had sex while listening to 'Kill Uncle'.

Oh! Best f***, sorry....

Yeah, that was to 'Your Arsenal'.

What happened after you came (a.k.a Glamorous Glue?).
Pretty boring huh.

What happened after you came (a.k.a Glamorous Glue?).
Pretty boring huh.

Love, I was done by the time the CD came out the case.

Tags
father johnson go fuck yourself guru murphy i lak it in da butt penis n mah ear push push in the bush scarlet scarlet is dead your mom
Back
Top Bottom