The best f*** you ever had......what happened?

Robby....I was balls-deep.

Last edited:
So I was dating this girl while we were in college. Summer comes and our relationship isnt working so I tell her we should take a break during the two months I am in Europe. We do. This allowed me to sleep with a couple girls in Europe guilt-free.

I come back to America and meet her at her apartment. She goes on for five minutes about how she wants me to decide if we are together or not, she doesnt want to be mentally f***ed with, that I must grow up and accept a fully committed relationship. She said she spent all summer thinking about it. Then it is my turn to talk. I do not say a word. I go up to her, take the cigarette out of her hand, put it out in the ash tray and push her back on the couch and proceed to take off her clothes and so on. We had some great rough intense sex, and after wards she says it was the best f*** of her life. Mine too.

Later that night we are in bed and I decide it is time to break up. And so I do.

epilogue: We were friends before we started dating so this ruined our friendship for a good two years. I really did not plan to break up with her when we had sex earlier in the day. We are now back to being friends and we hang out once a month or so and probably would more often if we did not live 45 minutes away from each other. No sex between us...her rule.

edit: I see I am the only one who had a story to share. Morrissey fans. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Any guy in a starched speedo.

Any guy in a starched speedo.

How 'bout this guy?

hasselhoff.gif

So I was dating this girl while we were in college. Summer comes and our relationship isnt working so I tell her we should take a break during the two months I am in Europe. We do. This allowed me to sleep with a couple girls in Europe guilt-free.

I come back to America and meet her at her apartment. She goes on for five minutes about how she wants me to decide if we are together or not, she doesnt want to be mentally f***ed with, that I must grow up and accept a fully committed relationship. She said she spent all summer thinking about it. Then it is my turn to talk. I do not say a word. I go up to her, take the cigarette out of her hand, put it out in the ash tray and push her back on the couch and proceed to take off her clothes and so on. We had some great rough intense sex, and after wards she says it was the best f*** of her life. Mine too.

Later that night we are in bed and I decide it is time to break up. And so I do.

epilogue: We were friends before we started dating so this ruined our friendship for a good two years. I really did not plan to break up with her when we had sex earlier in the day. We are now back to being friends and we hang out once a month or so and probably would more often if we did not live 45 minutes away from each other. No sex between us...her rule.

edit: I see I am the only one who had a story to share. Morrissey fans. :rolleyes:

you sound creepy. that's just me though.

maybe that's why other people haven't posted stories.

trust me, its just you.

are them fighting words?

no, not fighting words. just my opinion.

it was mostly the part about not saying a word and taking the cigarette from her mouth. to me it read like some substandard erotic novel that's trying a little too hard.

Tags
father johnson go fuck yourself guru murphy i lak it in da butt penis n mah ear push push in the bush scarlet scarlet is dead your mom
Back
Top Bottom