America I love ya......not

Scarlet1987

The sanest days are mad
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between. Wilde

Here here

The US has started (and “encouraged”) more wars and murdered more humans in a 50 year period than anyone else before in recorded history.

The world constantly watches images of starving children whilst in the US people are dying of over eating.

Less than 20% off all American's own a passport

:D:D:sick::guitar::D:)

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between. Wilde

Here here

The US has started (and “encouraged”) more wars and murdered more humans in a 50 year period than anyone else before in recorded history.

The world constantly watches images of starving children whilst in the US people are dying of over eating.

Loving your work,Scarlet

Loving your work,Scarlet

Thank you darling...and by the way your avatar is genius! My boyfriend and I were laughing our heads off! teehee very naughty!

Thank you darling...and by the way your avatar is genius! My boyfriend and I were laughing our heads off! teehee very naughty!

Your welcome,S.

Those evil doers ! Corrupting that poor Satanic slut.

Your welcome,S.

Those evil doers ! Corrupting that poor Satanic slut.

haha too true! She adored every minute of it! pah
I'm sure she made some quite a lot of tasty cash in the process though. Typical!

haha too true! She adored every minute of it! pah
I'm sure she made some quite a lot of tasty cash in the process though. Typical!

INDEED.
Tried to upload a bigger version of my avatar but not working :mad:

In the corner it says "Daily Mail" :)

Have you had your daily male?

Here here

I'll bite
I think that 20% figure is inaccurate.
I can see not having a passport because everything I would want to see is in the US anyway. We have mountains, beaches, cities ect. Until recently you could travel to Mexico, Canada, Bahamas, Bermuda ect without having a passport and if you take a cruise to these places all you need is just a birth certificate.

INDEED.
Tried to upload a bigger version of my avatar but not working :mad:

In the corner it says "Daily Mail" :)

Have you had your daily male?

I have indeed not had my daily male today! Not good! And have you had your daily rape? :eek: teehee

I can see not having a passport because everything I would want to see is in the US anyway. We have mountains, beaches, cities ect. Until recently you could travel to Mexico, Canada, Bahamas, Bermuda ect without having a passport and if you take a cruise to these places all you need is just a birth certificate.

Oh dear.Enough said.

I'll bite

That's a bit depressing :(

There's so much more to see in the world. America is not the world

Last edited:

Source?

Oh, and you don't need an apostrophe in "American's".

Oh yes two of the bullies still will not leave me alone. Oh what a joy it is to be the centre of their attention whenever I post!

well didn't you say that everything you posted here was just an experiment? if it's an experiment then what is your hypothesis? is it that if you act like a rotten c*** towards everyone they will react negatively towards you? if so, you're getting your expected results.

I'll bite

I actually agree with this. While eventually I would love to travel somewhere not in North America, there is so much of North America I've yet to explore. Still, I am fully aware that American culture is not THE culture.

I also would like to say that the US watches people starve within its own borders, too. :( We often concentrate on "starving orphans" in other countries and we don't even take care of our own.

/soapbox

That's a bit depressing :(

There's so much more to see in the world. America is not the world

Yeah that's a common misconception people have and I can understand it because in Europe you need a passport to travel to a country other than your own. Americans don't need a passport visit Canada, The Caribbean,or Central America. If I want to ski I'll go to Canada or the Rocky Mountains or Vermont. If I want nice beaches I'll go to Florida or Hawaii. I was Belize and Honduras 2months ago, nice beaches there and all that was needed was my birth certificate.

I must admit I have a fondness for America...perhaps not most of the people there or the politics or economy but I think as a country certain parts are just beautiful.

New York City for example is brilliant and seems really full of atmosphere and life and then I can go to plaaces like New England and just look at the lovely scenery.

I also quite like Canada...for Tegan & Sara and skiing!

Love PTxx.

Tags
bloody stool british and disagree crusty hemmorhoid fix your rotten teeth is she an idiot or what? mr tag be watchin' preggers is right scarlet = cunting cunt scarlet=failure sean hannity's america shove your hamburgers! trannies <3 santa monica trannies hate america usa! we don't like you either witless cur yawn
Back
Top Bottom