THE COCTEAU TWINS THE BEST GOTH BAND OF ALL TIME

R

REGAN is regan

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE COCTEAU TWINS ALBUM CALLED:GARLANDS IT IS SO VERY VERY DARK THE BEST GOTH ALBUM TO DATE I ALOS RECCOMEND THE BANDS:CHRISTIAN DEATH AND XYMOX ------IF YOU WANT TO TAKE GOTH 101 HERE IS YOUR FIRST MISSION TRUST ME COCTEAU TWINS REMEBER!!REMEMBER!!

Allright regan,I've known that the cocatoo twinz were a groovy gang,but they're good,that'z all. I liked that album,though I cannot remember one single song from it.

'goth' - what a pathetic tag. any band refered as goth should be shot.

COCTEAU TWINS.... GOTH? GOTH?!?!?

I'm sure, if she were dead (and she's not - she lives on my street), Elizabeth Fraser would be turning in her grave.

I'd hardly call the Cocteaus 'goth'. Please!

And their finest albums were Treasure and the glorious Heaven or Las Vegas. Garlands sounds horribly dated now.

You'd be best off tracking down 'Underwater', the debut Fraser single from last year that was never released - it's 10 minutes of pure techno heaven.... great stuff.

> Allright regan,I've known that the cocatoo twinz were a groovy
> gang,but they're good,that'z all. I liked that album,though I
> cannot remember one single song from it.

Re: COCTEAU TWINS.... GOTH? GOTH?!?!?

You'd be better off shutting hte fugg up you skinless turdknocker!. I hear more and more people dislike you?? that'z cool if they don't like me,hell,I could give a hoolie hoo less. Don't suggest anything to me though Russ T,it will inevitably result in my recommendations for you to seek psychiatric health and also that I be allowed to administer the amount of drugz you get?? you'd be a walking fuggstick, but then again,you allreay are,so that'z nothing new.

Hmm... Plopper and his multiple personas don't scare me. At all. Next?

Re: Hmm... Plopper and his multiple personas don't scare me. At all. Next?

HMM.Russ T and a pile of schit?? same person?? I think so. I'd like to fugg you,no wait,I'd like to schit on you< no wait,Id like to do all these thingz to you,thats my personalitiez taljking again. One of them wantz me to chop off your nugget and do us all a favor,but then again,we need someone to make fun of right? that's why you still continue to come here,so we can make fun of you.

Boooooooring. Try a new tune, Plopper, we're all sick of that one

Re: Boooooooring. Try a new tune, Plopper, we're all sick of that one

That's what i said after nailing your mom,that she was boring. She should really learn how to wash and disinfect,that stuff stinkz down there,that whole loaf thing bugged me too. I didn't know if she waz happy to see me,or baking muffinz?

Back
Top Bottom