MR.PROPER IS A LOSER WITH NO LIFE

R

REGAN is regan

OK MR.PROPER SHUT THE HELL UP NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. WHY DONT YOU GIVE IT UP ,YOU DONT HAVE TO WRITE EVERYTHING YOUVE DONE ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD OH IS THIS THE MR PROPER BOARD I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE MORRISSEY MESSAGE BOARD ,GIVE IT UP YOUR A BIG LOSER WITH NO LIFE AND EVRY ONE HATES YOU HAHAHA,THERE I SAID IT MORRISSEY WOULD HATE YOU AS WELL,

Well I can see I have quite an admirer in you? no big deally-o dudy due. Mr.proper ain't goin down like dat. Did I trash this guy 1 time?? nope,just said that I thought he should check out a few placez in hollywood I heard he "frequents"(you know,just like the way your mom "frequents" my ball sack with her tongue?).I'm not alwayz in a bad mood. In fact,im in a rather good mood. Thanks for the info though, I'm glad they made your dumb ass speaker of the house. What house though? the house of style? house of Pain? You need to grab yo'self a nice tall glass of shut the hell up as well. I didn't ask for your opinion,and when I do,I'll be sure to take a nice schit.(that's about what your opinions worth), a Pile of schit.

MOZ WOULD JUST BE MORTIFIED THAT SOMEONE SO STUPID HAD EVEN HEARD HIS NAME, NEVERMIND LIKE HIS MUSIC

Re: It's even more embarrassing knowing Moz has fans like you, Russ T!!

Back
Top Bottom