I'd like to pick a fight with NRitH.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Why are you so certain Morrissey is gay? Is it because him being gay increases the odds that you'll score some tail? Or do you want him to be gay so that in secret you can act out your closet homo fantasies with him?

Why are you so certain Morrissey is gay? Is it because him being gay increases the odds that you'll score some tail? Or do you want him to be gay so that in secret you can act out your closet homo fantasies with him?

:D:D:D:guitar::guitar::guitar:

sulupridearticleimagehs8.gif

George Takei approves of this thread.

Trufax.

sulupridearticleimagehs8.gif

George Takei approves of this thread.

Trufax.

Is he leaning back on the pride bar drinking a beer? How cool.

Oh, and NRitH? Don't say it's in the lyrics because it ain't.

Is he leaning back on the pride bar drinking a beer? How cool.
LOL!!! I see it now. I thought he was prancing around on a weird planet with his little gun in hand.

LOL!!! I see it now. I thought he was prancing around on a weird planet with his little gun in hand.

No way, he's comfortable. He wants to enjoy this thread. He's got his man purse on, his beer in hand, waiting for NRitH to return from his family life to tell us how he's so damned certain Morrissey is a backdoor man.

Yep CrystalGeezer, I think it's safe to say that your sense of humor is wasted on all of us.

Disclaimer for my Lack of Sensitivity: This statement was not intended to be offensive or hurtful to any Users of this Site. It was expressively written to compliment CG.

Next time I visit my bro in LA...lets go find the Moz so that you can prove these assholes wrong (after I do, of course).

why don't you find out for yourself? arrange to meet nrith somewhere and go for it hammer and tongue:guitar:

I don't think NRitH is into fattys though. Maybe I'd have better luck with Cornelius.

Ohhh, CG. You went there. I think it's the first reason, frankly. Maybe he thinks if he goes to enough Morrissey shows, he'll get some extracurricular tail, as soon as he informs the ladies that Morrissey's not interested in them. Picture this scenario (especially if you've met NRiTH):

Lady: Morrissey is so hot. I'd do him in a second.
NRITH: But he's gay.
Lady: Oh, you'll do then. Let's go.
NRITH: Ok, but don't tell Mrs. NRITH.

NRITH is very funny and very intelligent, but he doesn't bear any resemblance to Morrissey whatsoever (except that they are both vegetarian.) That creepy impersonator guy Mark is much more likely to land the spillovers.

Now NRITH (wait, sorry, NRITH) is going to be mad at me, too. ;)

Ohhh, CG. You went there. I think it's the first reason, frankly. Maybe he thinks if he goes to enough Morrissey shows, he'll get some extracurricular tail, as soon as he informs the ladies that Morrissey's not interested in them. Picture this scenario (especially if you've met NRiTH):

Lady: Morrissey is so hot. I'd do him in a second.
NRITH: But he's gay.
Lady: Oh, you'll do then. Let's go.
NRITH: Ok, but don't tell Mrs. NRITH.

NRITH is very funny and very intelligent, but he doesn't bear any resemblance to Morrissey whatsoever (except that they are both vegetarian.) That creepy impersonator guy Mark is much more likely to land the spillovers.

Now NRITH (wait, sorry, NRITH) is going to be mad at me, too. ;)

I don't really understand what's going on here but...

1)Who's Mark?
2) "Spillovers"?!?!?

Mark is a guy who looks a bit like Morrissey and goes to gigs and things. He looks like he could be Morrissey's smarmy younger brother, if he had one.

Spillovers... excess flesh, waiting to be rampaged.

Ah. There are always a few of those types hanging around the gigs. Somewhat creepy, allright.

Thought spillovers referred to something else :o

NRitH is a prick for being too pompous to comment on my thread.

You know how on FYAD they call you a fag if you respond and it's not met with some secret cool factor or whatever? By not responding it's the same thing, except I wouldn't call him a fag since it's not his orientation that's a problem, it's his dick.

Tags
cg is delusional i had to look up atm morrissey's gay gay gay mozzy sucks chorizo nrith likes atm nrith sucks you never go ass to mouth
Back
Top Bottom