Steven Gerrard in assault charge

Jukebox Jury

Retired
Steven Gerrard (Liverpool and England footballer for any American's reading:p) has been nicked for alleged assault along with a couple of blokes from Huyton.

Joey Barton has issued a statement saying he was not involved and not in the area at the time:eek::D

Jukebox Jury

Steven Gerrard (Liverpool and England footballer for any American's reading:p) has been nicked for alleged assault along with a couple of blokes from Huyton.

Joey Barton has issued a statement saying he was not involved and not in the area at the time:eek::D

Jukebox Jury

i was there (as you know jj) it was me that glassed the dj:rolleyes:...i could start singing "GLASS THE DJ", but i won't.:guitar:

Last edited:
Michael Sheilds was spotted wearing a "Free Stevie G" T-shirt!!!!!:D:D

and another...

Who's the only 22 stone man to ride a Derby Winner?

Steven Gerrards cell mate!!

Bum Bum!!

I hope he doesn't get sent down. Nay chance of the long awaited title then...

twill sort itself out very soon voodoo. not enough evidence against him to obtain a full conviction, so i'm led to believe. if it was a public order charge that maybe different but it's not. so even if it did go to a trial at the crown, unlikely to be convicted of affray on the of events, that's coming from one or two witnesses. ;)

I hope he doesn't get sent down. Nay chance of the long awaited title then...

When Barton was committing affray all over the place, amazingly all his cases appeared in court during the summer months:rolleyes:
Coincidence? So doubt this will be heard (if at all) before end of May.

He's sowing bags, he's sowing bags, he's sowing.... Gerrard's sowing bags:D

Jukebox Jury

When Barton was committing affray all over the place, amazingly all his cases appeared in court during the summer months:rolleyes:
Coincidence? So doubt this will be heard (if at all) before end of May.

He's sowing bags, he's sowing bags, he's sowing.... Gerrard's sowing bags:D

Jukebox Jury

bell bums lee
lee bums bell
bell & lee bum sumerbee......right i'll stop there before it ends in fisticuffs:D

in fact no.....there's only one h.................
i'll defo stop now:eek:

Back
Top Bottom