Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Steven Gerrard in assault charge

  1. #1

    Default Steven Gerrard in assault charge

    Steven Gerrard (Liverpool and England footballer for any American's reading) has been nicked for alleged assault along with a couple of blokes from Huyton.

    Joey Barton has issued a statement saying he was not involved and not in the area at the time

    Jukebox Jury

    The World's Only Morrissey Tribute Band

  2. #2

    Default Re: Steven Gerrard in assault charge

    Quote Originally Posted by Jukebox Jury View Post
    Steven Gerrard (Liverpool and England footballer for any American's reading) has been nicked for alleged assault along with a couple of blokes from Huyton.

    Joey Barton has issued a statement saying he was not involved and not in the area at the time

    Jukebox Jury
    i was there (as you know jj) it was me that glassed the dj...i could start singing "GLASS THE DJ", but i won't.
    Last edited by the beast; December 31, 2008 at 11:57 AM.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Steven Gerrard in assault charge

    Michael Sheilds was spotted wearing a "Free Stevie G" T-shirt!!!!!

    and another...

    Who's the only 22 stone man to ride a Derby Winner?

    Steven Gerrards cell mate!!

    Bum Bum!!
    Objectionable when Sober. Abominable when Drunk.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Steven Gerrard in assault charge

    Quote Originally Posted by Brel View Post
    Michael Sheilds was spotted wearing a "Free Stevie G" T-shirt!!!!!

    and another...

    Who's the only 22 stone man to ride a Derby Winner?

    Steven Gerrards cell mate!!

    Bum Bum!!
    2 days old unfortunately

  5. #5

    Default Re: Steven Gerrard in assault charge

    Quote Originally Posted by the beast View Post
    2 days old unfortunately
    I'll get my coat!!
    Objectionable when Sober. Abominable when Drunk.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Steven Gerrard in assault charge

    Quote Originally Posted by Brel View Post
    I'll get my coat!!
    you'll have to

  7. #7

    Default Re: Steven Gerrard in assault charge

    I hope he doesn't get sent down. Nay chance of the long awaited title then...

  8. #8

    Default Re: Steven Gerrard in assault charge

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll View Post
    I hope he doesn't get sent down. Nay chance of the long awaited title then...
    twill sort itself out very soon voodoo. not enough evidence against him to obtain a full conviction, so i'm led to believe. if it was a public order charge that maybe different but it's not. so even if it did go to a trial at the crown, unlikely to be convicted of affray on the of events, that's coming from one or two witnesses.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Steven Gerrard in assault charge

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Doll View Post
    I hope he doesn't get sent down. Nay chance of the long awaited title then...
    When Barton was committing affray all over the place, amazingly all his cases appeared in court during the summer months
    Coincidence? So doubt this will be heard (if at all) before end of May.

    He's sowing bags, he's sowing bags, he's sowing.... Gerrard's sowing bags

    Jukebox Jury

    The World's Only Morrissey Tribute Band

  10. #10

    Default Re: Steven Gerrard in assault charge

    Quote Originally Posted by Jukebox Jury View Post
    When Barton was committing affray all over the place, amazingly all his cases appeared in court during the summer months
    Coincidence? So doubt this will be heard (if at all) before end of May.

    He's sowing bags, he's sowing bags, he's sowing.... Gerrard's sowing bags

    Jukebox Jury
    bell bums lee
    lee bums bell
    bell & lee bum sumerbee......right i'll stop there before it ends in fisticuffs


    in fact no.....there's only one h.................
    i'll defo stop now

  11. #11

    Default Re: Steven Gerrard in assault charge

    Have his court hearing when England are due for a qualifier..

  12. #12

    Default Re: Steven Gerrard in assault charge

    Quote Originally Posted by prisoner77 View Post
    have his court hearing when england are due for a qualifier..
    good

Similar Threads

  1. Steven Gerrard
    By Ben Budd in forum The Pigsty archive (read-only)
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: December 30, 2008, 09:46 PM
  2. Steven Gerrard's house gets burgled
    By Mook_from_Manchester in forum Off-topic archive 2007 (read-only)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: December 15, 2007, 05:04 PM
  3. For Spongebob - One Steven Gerrard, there's only one Steven Gerrard! What a guy! He knows luv
    By seriously not right in the head in forum General Discussion archive 2005 (read-only)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 14, 2005, 10:58 PM
  4. Steven Gerrard should be forgotten quickly...Traitor...Phoney, ...Greedy Bastard!
    By Pardon me if I'm sentimentel when we say goodbye. in forum General Discussion archive 2005 (read-only)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 6, 2005, 10:40 PM
  5. Boz Boorer arrested for battery and assault
    By greasetea in forum General Discussion archive 2000 (read-only)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: May 14, 2000, 10:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •