I Know It's Over - Thank Your Lucky Stars Bootleg Request

GlasgowChivas

Doing the Terrace Stomp
Any kind soul feel like sharing? Want to hear this track without having to download the whole show.

Thanks in advance

GC

Re: Well I Wonder - Thank Your Lucky Stars Bootleg Request

Well I Wonder was never played live (more's the pity:tears:) so I don't think it's on 'Thank Your Lucky Stars'.

Re: Well I Wonder - Thank Your Lucky Stars Bootleg Request

I am an idiot - I meant I Know It's Over

Mods - Can you do the necessary and edit the thread title?

GC

I am shattered now so I can't face finding it and uploading it yet but I shall try to tomorrow.

Is this the one where Morrissey flips at security part way through?

Love PTxx.

I am shattered now so I can't face finding it and uploading it yet but I shall try to tomorrow.

Is this the one where Morrissey flips at security part way through?

Love PTxx.

Yes it is and it is for that reason alone that I want to hear it - your help would be appreciated PT

GC

Nice choice -- if I'm not mistaken, the only recorded time we hear Johnny at the microphone during the Smiths (or perhaps thats at the tail-end of the recording of the song before IKIO. hmm...). Well yes, other than those extremely early demoes of the debut album songs where he tries to do back up vox :D

Nice choice -- if I'm not mistaken, the only recorded time we hear Johnny at the microphone during the Smiths (or perhaps thats at the tail-end of the recording of the song before IKIO. hmm...). Well yes, other than those extremely early demoes of the debut album songs where he tries to do back up vox :D

Ah, in terms of singing might be but there is a bootleg from Newcastle Mayfair where he has a go at the fans for spitting, he cleverly says, "and if the people spit, let the people spit"

Love PTxx.

Back
Top Bottom