I've Just Come Home From Midnight Mass

raincoated lover

concrete sister
..and I have never felt more persecuted for my sexuality and existence.

God accepts me in open arms? I am eternally in debt to the Lord?

God condemns me a sinner, and the Lord decrees me to hell and fire.

I'm sorry you went through that... :(

Keep going to mass; ignore the idiots. You're there to partake in Jesus' sacrifice and nothing else.

mass is gr8, but i stopped going years ago, honestly i have never looked back
which ever you choose to do, have a good christmas Ready With Ready-Wit :)

A comic relief, courtesy of the pope:

"Pope Benedict XVI has said that saving humanity from homosexual or transsexual behaviour is just as important as saving the rainforest from destruction.
[...]
Speaking on Monday, Pope Benedict XVI warned that gender theory blurred the distinction between male and female and could thus lead to the "self-destruction" of the human race. "

I think the pope is on to something:

All people embrace gender theory --> Self destruction of the human race --> Rainforests live

"Pope Benedict XVI has said that saving humanity from homosexual or transsexual behaviour is just as important as saving the rainforest from destruction.
[...]
Speaking on Monday, Pope Benedict XVI warned that gender theory blurred the distinction between male and female and could thus lead to the "self-destruction" of the human race. "

All people embrace gender theory --> Self destruction of the human race --> Rainforests live

Let's not forget him condemming contraception, AIDS, overpopulation and food shortages in the same speech. His stupidity is astounding.

[...]

Pope Benidict XVI is the biggest queen I ever seen hiding in a closet... Bitch needs a giant penis in his mouth to to shut him up. :guitar:

where does Jesus say in the bible that thou shalt not wear a dress unless they be of the female gender?

Sweetheart, that lot elected a former member of the Hitler Youth as Pope. About time to stop taking them seriously, eh?

Sweetheart, that lot elected a former member of the Hitler Youth as Pope. About time to stop taking them seriously, eh?
now, now, i like to joke around that the pope was a nazi just as much as the next guy :p
but i think the record shows that what he did was compulsory and he hates the nazis i think, but i am not too sure :confused:

now, now, i like to joke around that the pope was a nazi just as much as the next guy :p
but i think the record shows that what he did was compulsory and he hates the nazis i think, but i am not too sure :confused:

And I think that history will show that the Vatican PR department were off their rockers. Mud sticks. Even to cassocks.

[...]

I agree with him whole heartedly.

Let's not forget him condemming contraception, AIDS, overpopulation and food shortages in the same speech. His stupidity is astounding.

Did you even listen to what he said? He said that preserving the fundamental nature of the human race is the very basis of life. What is so controversial about that?!

Why is it when someone has a different opinion they're automatically stupid? :rolleyes:

:D Finally, someone with some sense in this forum...

Last edited by a moderator:
And I think that history will show that the Vatican PR department were off their rockers. Mud sticks. Even to cassocks.
i have
cassock.jpg

a cassok :p but i only wear it on special occasions :o

Did you even listen to what he said? He said that preserving the fundamental nature of the human race is the very basis of life. What is so controversial about that?!

What is the fundamental nature of the human race and how can one preserve it?

Tags
church is for schmucks why go in the first place
Back
Top Bottom