Official President Barack Hussein Obama Hate Thread

look, Obama probably is really homophobic or maybe worse :eek:
people are going to just have to deal with that, its not very different from Clinton
Clinton was supposed to make it easier for non-heterosexual people to serve in the armed forces, he made it harder, when push comes to shove these guys always back down
Obama said he was going to repeal "Don't ask, don't tell" and allow gay men and lesbians to serve openly.
Now he has said that they will review that in maybe 2010.
You can never trust these f***ers we vote for, they are all scum craving power, some are just worse than others.
i only voted for Obama to save GIs lives, i think that will happen
but not a whole lot of them
its not possible, the government of the United States of America is evil to almost the very core of its being and we would have to have to wipe out a lot of money grubbing and power thirsting bastards if we ever wanted any real change :gun:
we all know that, hooah?
icon_army_biggrin.gif

McBama.. it was a lose/lose choice.. just like every election.

Oh, please, no Obama shill boy Democrat is gonna be creating an "official" hate on Obama thread. There'll be plenty of hate for Obama in this Pigsty, and it won't be walled-off into your "I'm a loyal progressive Democrat but I'm gonna mildly criticize him when he's not lefty enough for me" thread.

Lololololol @ me being a loyal Democrat... I actually hate them more than I hate Republicans...

Reason #1, they turn on the people who voted for them :tears:

I'm an Idependent who hates both parties... an EqualOppHater :D

I don't want to lump Obama in with "black people" but I think what he's doing is sacrificing gay people because he feels he faces some kind of battle to be accepted. Even though Obama probably got a lot of gay votes, he's in there now, so he doesn't have to worry about it. Unfortunately, I would imagine that the people he wants to be accepted by will NEVER accept him, and the people whose support he is taking for granted are going to turn on him.

He showed that he was kind of fake when it came out that he had planned to distance himself from Jeremiah Wright a year before the election. No one took that too seriously because Jeremiah Wright is African-American and so exempt from being held to the same standards of someone like Rick Warren.

The larger issue is that this is what almost all groups do when they try to advance the position of their people. We don't need Gay Rights, we don't need Women's Rights, we need Human Rights.

Last edited by a moderator:
No offence, but this is what I've been trying to say all through the election. There is no such thing as a good politician, they're always going to screw you over for power and money, they don't give a shit about you.

Don't vote - it encourages them!

Tags
equalopportunityhater judas obama is half white traitor uppity faggot
Back
Top Bottom