i have a disease

its that time of the month again :o & that means i am going to check in with my "YF" :p
this month's entry is:
JuliaLing.jpg

she has a supporting role on
chuck-ling31.jpg

"Chuck" which is a totally stupid show, but for some reason i enjoy it :confused:
however, i see bigger parts in her future
jlc.jpg

:thumb:

http://www.chickipedia.com/julia-ling/

1 post is not over and over again dude :straightface:

ps: my "YF" is receding now that ive left Queenstown :o
see, ive met a Scottish hottie here in Franz Josef :D

But you are leaving her there. Wait... you could stay in New Zealand. Please... stay there.

new month = new asian babe :horny:
i cant believe it took me this long to dedicate a month to:
54.jpg

"Tommy*" :love:
she has many musical manifestations, whether it be
2137122676_6b6a3a2e8a.jpg

whether she be fronting the legendary "The Brilliant Green"
with a with a band that includes her husband (the luckiest man on the Earth :p) or as
je_taime01.jpg

the bubbly synthpop oriented Tommy february6, who i frequently play when my spirits are low or as
tom6.jpg

the, kind of, dark & sort of hard rocking Tommy heavenly6
basically she is perfect, oh yeah and her new album comes just came out!
ikillmyheart.jpg

*=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomoko_Kawase

Indeed I do :(

I have such a thing for my professor right now...and Alan Rickman xD...but I think Rickman might be considered elderly?

Alan Rickman is very f***ing sexy. I think you're right though, he is considered elderly. But so is Anthony Hopkins, and I think he is sexy.
:horny:

Alan Rickman is very f***ing sexy. I think you're right though, he is considered elderly. But so is Anthony Hopkins, and I think he is sexy.

Alan Rickman is NOT elderly! :eek: And he's bloody sexaaaaaaaay.... So is Leonard Cohen and he's 75. :blushing: Now that's what I call elderly....

I like him best in Sense and Sensibility.I think it's the trousers.

I used to love Timothy Dalton.He is still fit for an old bloke.

Oh my gosh...the Sense and Sensibility trousers :horny:

I like him in Snow Cake...hot in a weird way.

...and Dark Harbor because...y'know...gay kiss

He's brilliant in Robin Hood.Crap film but sexy baddie.:horny:

i fail to see what any of that has to do with hot Asian chicks :rolleyes:

I think I know: just to show that it's not more pervy to like fit mature guys than to fancy Asian girls who look like 12-year-olds.:cool:

Tags
attention whorism bobs vayk sucks chinese women=not as fit creepy dirty old man disturbing disturbng=robby i'm a chinasaur japanese women = fit as liver_disease more cowbell pigs are cute robby likes vachina run hikki run stupidity ain't a disease traitor vachina lol
Back
Top Bottom