i have a disease

sherlock%20(8th%20march%202010)-6a.jpg

Gemma Chan :love:

ps: compared to San Francisco, where I am now(Apple Valley), there is a dearth of you know :horny:
perhaps this shall finally cure me of my unfortunate malady :confused:, we shall see :rolleyes:

Last edited:
At my old job we often observed that a lot of men have wifes and girlfriends from Thailand and that previously it was only older men, like over 70, but recently also younger men seem to have them, some of them between 25 and 30. Which we thought was a bit creepy. We also observed that some of them didn't come with 1 thai girl but with 2 or even more sometimes and I a bit naive as I were assumed that it was a sister or something visiting but then my coworker Richard who worked in Thailand for a couple of years informed me that some men bring home several women that they have as their girlfriends. I couldn't believe it at first but he insured me that it was true. So it became a joke at work and one guy started joking about how he wanted to have 7 thai girlfriends, one for each day of the week. One day when we were sitting and eating lunch we were joking about it because someone had seen a man with 3 thai girlfriends and then one of my co workers who is around 40 suddenly got very serious and told us that he lives with 2 thai girlfriends and has done so for years and that they apparently are very happy. And everyone started laughing assuming he was joking and someone said how embarrasing it would be if someone around the table actually had some thai girls at home. Only the guy wasn't laughing and we all understood that he was serious, he had 2 thai girls at home. Everyone just got completely quiet and after a couple of minutes of silence we all just started to leave. Then the day after our boss had talked to some people and said that we needed to calm down with the thai girl thing because apparently that guy has 2 thai girlfriends. I still feel a bit sick every time I see him.

wow Jackie, thats some pretty heavy stuff :cool:
I cannot imagine being involved with more than 1 woman at a time :crazy:
thanks for your input though :)

I once read an article where some men were interviewd about why. Apparently the men think that thai women are less demanding then swedish women. They apparently do whatever they tell them without complaining. While swedish women would never ever be with a man who doesn't do half of the housework and stay home with their kids for at least 5 months (everyone start nursery when they're 10 months in sweden) thai women do all the housework and apparently want to stay at home with their children. And apparently if you have several you can make one or two work while one stay at home, so you get all the housework done and they even bring in some money. Some men are so disgusting I don't have words to express my disgust.

I once read an article where some men were interviewd about why. Apparently the men think that thai women are less demanding then swedish women. They apparently do whatever they tell them without complaining. While swedish women would never ever be with a man who doesn't do half of the housework and stay home with their kids for at least 5 months (everyone start nursery when they're 10 months in sweden) thai women do all the housework and apparently want to stay at home with their children. And apparently if you have several you can make one or two work while one stay at home, so you get all the housework done and they even bring in some money. Some men are so disgusting I don't have words to express my disgust.

I am pretty disgusting I suppose :o especially since once I read the word Swedish after the word Thai, all I could think of was some hypothetical half Swedish & half Thai goddesses :lbf:

I am pretty disgusting I suppose :o especially since once I read the word Swedish after the word Thai, all I could think of was some hypothetical half Swedish & half Thai goddesses :lbf:

Hmmm, well let me just tell you right here right now that there is no such thing as a swedish bikini team. (one of the most common questions I get about sweden and swedishness)

Hmmm, well let me just tell you right here right now that there is no such thing as a swedish bikini team. (one of the most common questions I get about sweden and swedishness)

one of my favorite bands is Swedish, they're called "Elegant Machinery"
I even hung out with them a couple of times when they came to play L.A. in 01 & 02 :)
and well, the lead singer was real keen on going to strip clubs :eek:
hence, my assumption that some of our ideas here about Sweden are not based on fact :p

one of my favorite bands is Swedish, they're called "Elegant Machinery"
I even hung out with them a couple of times when they came to play L.A. in 01 & 02 :)
and well, the lead singer was real keen on going to strip clubs :eek:
hence, my assumption that some of our ideas here about Sweden are not based on fact :p

Once a guy asked me "Are you sure you're swedish? I mean since you're not blonde...". This was in the US. But to be honest swedish people are a bit sinful, have a very open view of sex. And we looove to bath naked together in a lake or in the sea on a late summer evening.

Once a guy asked me "Are you sure you're swedish? I mean since you're not blonde...". This was in the US. But to be honest swedish people are a bit sinful, have a very open view of sex. And we looove to bath naked together in a lake or in the sea on a late summer evening.

I hear all that, but I've only known Swedish dudes obsessed with American culture, so my view is likely to be badly skewed :confused:
now Finns on the other hand :love: I still pine a bit for the one I knew in high school, she was divine. :blushing: Also, she did not have blonde hair, anywhere. :p

I hear all that, but I've only known Swedish dudes obsessed with American culture, so my view is likely to be badly skewed :confused:
now Finns on the other hand :love: I still pine a bit for the one I knew in high school, she was divine. :blushing: Also, she did not have blonde hair, anywhere. :p

Ok, thanks for that information. .......*silence*....... (silence is not consider a problem in social situations in sweden).........*silence*............

Ok, here is an update for the months of this year which I missed:
April
anggun-20061228-191365.jpg

Anngun

May
ZuxNxOyiUo3xuy1q6xWFJ4Vko1_400.jpg

Nocchi

June
boa.jpg

BoA

July
tumblr_kwctujWXOU1qaia7oo1_500.jpg

Hikki

August
kelly-hu-2-gm_l2.jpg

Kelly Hu

September
grace-park-032210-1.jpg

Grace Park

October
maggie_q_nikita_poster_0710.jpg

Maggie Q

ps: I did this real quick cuz I've got limited time on here :o

Last edited:
I can tell you right now that December's selection will be Canadian goddess
ellen-wong-scott-pilgrim-pic.jpg

Ellen Wong :horny: she really knocked my socks off in "Scott Pilgrim" and I am now searching for more things she has been in :blushing:

She was probably the best part of a mediocre film. :o

well, if you want to see and hear more of her :horny:
there are alot of extras on the DVD :thumb:

ps: at some point, before the end of the Western calendar year, I shall make a "wrap up post" for the year in YF and take nominations for a possible limited time poll :confused::p:crazy::p

Tags
attention whorism bobs vayk sucks chinese women=not as fit creepy dirty old man disturbing disturbng=robby i'm a chinasaur japanese women = fit as liver_disease more cowbell pigs are cute robby likes vachina run hikki run stupidity ain't a disease traitor vachina lol
Back
Top Bottom