i have a disease

Does she talk in it? Or make vocal sounds? Or say, "John Lennon"? Or cover "Imagine"? Or look at things? Or like...exist?

Because I hate it when she does those things.

no, she does not :straightface:
moving on

the asian babe of the year 2009 shall be selected from amongst the monthly selections:

January - Lovefoxxx
February - Karen O
March - Hikki
April - Julia Ling
May - Tomoko Kawase
June - Steph Song
July - Gianna Jun
August - Yunjin Kim
September - BoA
October - Grace Park
November - Bai Ling
December - Hikki(again)

-I shall think long and hard at my decision, then get back with my decision 2 weeks :thumb:
but until then, feel free to suggest which of these 11 I should pick :guitar:

ok, way to bring down my thread dude :o
I did not know that
DaulKim-RIP.jpg

Daul Kim had died :( then I was reading stuff from her blog :eek:
and once again I just can't understand why there was no one in her life to intervene to prevent this tragedy :confused:
its wrong that people let people kill themselves :mad:
I do not think suicide should be a "crime" :straightface: but Daul was clearly crying for help in her blog, yet, still she died all alone :tears:

:lbf: This thread is still going? I got BANNED for saying Robby had what he freely admits in this thread of his.

ok, way to bring down my thread dude :o
I did not know that
DaulKim-RIP.jpg

Daul Kim had died :( then I was reading stuff from her blog :eek:
and once again I just can't understand why there was no one in her life to intervene to prevent this tragedy :confused:
its wrong that people let people kill themselves :mad:
I do not think suicide should be a "crime" :straightface: but Daul was clearly crying for help in her blog, yet, still she died all alone :tears:

Sorry, I had read about it a while back and thought it was so sad...I didn't mean to bring down your thread, just thought you might know of her.

Sorry, I had read about it a while back and thought it was so sad...I didn't mean to bring down your thread, just thought you might know of her.
oh, ok, well, one can be never sure here with the kind of people who post here, you know? :straightface:
I mean just look at the tags:
S-20.jpg

:eek: admittedly some of them are funny, thats why I would like to know who put up: "im a chinasaur" :lbf:
others though, well, whoever put up "japs n gooks r my fave" should be banned :cool:
speaking of which
This thread is still going? I got BANNED for saying Robby had what he freely admits in this thread of his.
umm, you got banned for being racist in a very clear and unarguable manner Theo, please do not lie about it now, its pathetic dude :o
& keeping with the theme:
In my generation you had to at least buy the person dinner first. Now all it takes is posting a gif image on the Internet?
well, some people live in their own little world here dude :crazy:
lastly
9hikki.jpg

only 16 more days til I see Hikki in concert, I can't wait!

oh, ok, well, one can be never sure here with the kind of people who post here, you know? :straightface:
I mean just look at the tags:
S-20.jpg

:eek: admittedly some of them are funny, thats why I would like to know who put up: "im a chinasaur" :lbf:
others though, well, whoever put up "japs n gooks r my fave" should be banned :cool:
speaking of which

umm, you got banned for being racist in a very clear and unarguable manner Theo, please do not lie about it now, its pathetic dude :o
& keeping with the theme:

well, some people live in their own little world here dude :crazy:
lastly
9hikki.jpg

only 16 more days til I see Hikki in concert, I can't wait!

You don't have to worry about me, been here a long time and hardly caused any trouble.
I think I missed something-whats racist here...?
And I thought you could find out who put the tags in?

You don't have to worry about me, been
heard and understood :thumb:

I think I missed something-whats racist here...?
well, obviously I do not find anything racist about my half joking appreciations listed here in this thread
after all, If I were to do that, then I suppose I would have to feel the same way about all the Asian women I've known who either:
only and I mean ONLY date white guys or ones who NEVER date Asian guys :o
and now while I may find that a bit extreme, who am I judge other people's tastes?
different strokes for different folks I say :guitar:
no, what I was referring to was some of the tags being racist :mad:
& that Theo mischaracterized his banning, I had nothing to do with his banning
he was trolling Kewpie, thats why he was banned

And I thought you could find out who put the tags in?
How exactly are we supposed to go about doing that though?
I do not recall once reading any details regarding finding out who authored a tag
33.gif

perhaps it involves hovering over it with your pointer or clicking on it someway :confused:
or maybe my browsers just won't do it?
4_2_211.gif

but if it means bothering the mods with messages, then that is something I am loathe to do :cool:

Last edited:

Oh please! I've never said a racist thing in my life, as I'm incapable of racism.

The post that UncleSkinny flagged and gave me a "time out" over is here. I stand by it.

I was reprimanded because, at the time, mods were out to get me. I used the phrase "yellow fever" in quotes, linking it to this satirical piece.

You call that "clear and unarguable" racism?

This whole thread stands as vindication of the fact I was unjustly reprimanded by UncleSkinny. He has yet to apologize.

Last edited:
This whole thread stands as vindication of the fact I was unjustly reprimanded by UncleSkinny, and he has yet to apologize.

Here's the first post of this thread:

its called 'yellow fever'
it started back in high school & has become more severe over the years
i cannot escape it, i just adore Asian chicks, is that so bad?
i even married one!
but i think she thought i married just cuz she was hot & asian
whatever, enough about that
the purpose of this thread is for people to post pics of hot asian chicks!

Oh please! I've never said a racist thing in my life, as I'm incapable of racism.

The post that UncleSkinny flagged and gave me a "time out" over is here. I stand by it.

I was reprimanded because, at the time, mods were out to get me. I used the phrase "yellow fever" in quotes, linking it to this satirical piece.

You call that "clear and unarguable" racism?

I don't think it was a racist post at all, but a mod got all huffy at me and told me this in PMs:

Dear Theo,

You have received an infraction at Morrissey-solo Forums.

Reason: Take a timeout
-------
You can dress it up however you like, and I'm sure you will, but that was a racist post. We don't like racist posts here, they contravene the TOS, so take a time-out.

Love,

Peter

I don't like false accusations of racism. (And notice how the internet cop who was my judge and jury sent his false accusation with "love".)

One can see from Robby's reply to me (about how I was supposedly convicted of "clear and unarguable racism"), that once one is unjustly smeared as a "racist", people keep on with that smear forever.

Last edited:
ok, I know the suspense has been killing everyone :straightface:
but the "YF Babe of the Year" 2009 was hands down, without any doubt
utada2b.jpg

Hikaru Utada (宇多田 ヒカル Utada Hikaru) or simply
(insert collage here)*
Hikki as those of us who adore her above all others call her :love:
here's the deal though, I bought a very expensive ticket to see her in concert a week from today :eek:
but its not where I thought I put it :confused:
meaning I am going to remove everything from my room piece by piece to find it tomorrw :crazy:
failing that, I will buy another ticket for another chunk of my savings
why god why? so pray for me and I hope I find it :pray:

now, about my Hikki obsession :blushing: some of my rl friends think its some form of displacement, crazy, huh?

*=I have held off on making a collage of her til I find the ticket

Hikki was awesome by the way
now on to Feb, which is a month for
tttt.jpg

Tommy :bow: 川瀬智子 Kawase Tomoko
35 years ago today this Goddess was born in Japan. :love:
23t.jpg

right now in her honor I am playing my fave songs of hers
f2mb.jpg

whether she is fronting buri guri or
vlcsnap-13885378.jpg

being the perfect synthpop babe as "Tommy February6" or
the8snl.jpg

rocking beyond belief as "Tommy Heavenly6"
She is the top of everything!

None compare to Tommy, may she live forever and ever, amen

mvt.jpg

ps: though Tommy's highest band ranks only 9th on my lastfm list, if you add the 3 off them up:

1250+700+400 their total of around 2350 places her second only to Moz&theSmiths

Tags
attention whorism bobs vayk sucks chinese women=not as fit creepy dirty old man disturbing disturbng=robby i'm a chinasaur japanese women = fit as liver_disease more cowbell pigs are cute robby likes vachina run hikki run stupidity ain't a disease traitor vachina lol
Back
Top Bottom