for February i present
p_karen.jpg

Karen O :love:
koc.jpg

another half Asian goddess :bow:
who i cant wait to see perform @ Coachella
15914037-15914040-large.jpg

maybe she will take her clothes off like she has at other shows :horny:
while i am away for march, somebody should pic an asian babe for this thread :guitar:

keeping with the current 'half theme'
41257post_foto.jpg

Lovefoxxx*
Lovefoxxx.jpg

lovefoxxx-macacao.jpg

my tastes include more curvy ladies it seems these days :o
but there is just something about her! :guitar:

*=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lovefoxxx

God, that brazilian chinawoman is one of my pet hates. urgh!

she is not a 'chinawoman' :mad: she is of German and Japanese descent :straightface:
& very purdy :love:

Ok, pardon me. I usually don't mix chinese and japanese in the same bowl. But hey... I still don't like her/them. She may be pretty but she is pretty talentless in my opinion. :)

This thread completely sucks.

First off, if Robby has a disease, he's not telling us... at least not one we can make fun of.

Second, it's full of pictures and I have images turned off.

Third, this thread completely sucks.

First off, if Robby has a disease, he's not telling us... at least not one we can make fun of.

Second, it's full of pictures and I have images turned off.

Third, this thread completely sucks.

Why do you have images turned off?

the disease "yellow fever", there is no cure :straightface:
you might call it a "social disease" :o it forces me to act out both here and rl
the real life part is not so bad, otherwise i would likely just be another one of the thousands of thousands of moz fans too afraid to talk to any girl
and spend my time looking down at shoes :(
but luckily "YF" forces me to act, to adore and every once a blue moon, to score :lbf:

in honor of
bio.jpg

Hikki*'s new album coming out soon, i present her as the Asian babe-o-matic for March
hikaru-utada1.jpg

cykas.jpg

i first fell in a deep and abiding lust with her when i saw the video for "Can You Keep A Secret" in the early 2000s
Utada_Hikaru_0b.jpg

Hikki is nearly perfect from what i have seen and heard
hnb0.jpg

even when she got a little fat after her divorce
HIkki2.jpg

but she has bounced back from that
skmk_s23.jpg

hikki17.jpg

hopefully enough people will buy her new album that she tours the USA...

*=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikaru_Utada

I, too, have a mild case of this Yellow Fever. I'd post pictures, but that will make me depressed, listen to Bruce Springstien's Nebraska, and drink myself into a coma.

Awww screw it. Makiko from the Japanese grindcore band Flagitious Idiosyncrasy in the Dilapidation!!! (And she's wearing an Insect Warfare T-shirt YAY :horny:)

1216245281.jpg

Tags
attention whorism bobs vayk sucks chinese women=not as fit creepy dirty old man disturbing disturbng=robby i'm a chinasaur japanese women = fit as liver_disease more cowbell pigs are cute robby likes vachina run hikki run stupidity ain't a disease traitor vachina lol
Back
Top Bottom