Re: Look at ambitious outsiders, then do the opposite.

• Thread starter SimplyThrilledHoney
  • Start date
S

SimplyThrilledHoney

Paulette,

What, exactly, is wrong with Ambitious Outsiders? I think Chris is doing a really good job of providing live MP3s free of charge. To the best of my knowledge there isn't another site where you can download entire gigs. Maybe the design isn't the most swish, but the MP3 content is excellent.

So what you're saying then, is that you *don't* want free MP3s? (given that you want the opposite of what Ambitious Outsiders is?) What do *you* want then? Don't be so negative ...

I'm afaird that if you give someone,anyone something for "free",they'll alwayz find a way to bitch.case in point,this flummox of a person.I found that ambitious site to be delish with all the coll MP#'s which I'm saure,this person has allready downloaded for free? get a grip,if the guy wantz to do a site for morrissey,I'm all for it,but do something that's different from others sites. But,seriously,I think this fleeb is just jealous becauze he/she/it didn't think of it first.I say"chris @ambitious outsiderz,keep it up.I apPreciate the fact that you're allowing all of us to down load these tunez for free.Now if someone haz a problem with what I said:GO PHUCK YOURSELF and then talk to me.

Back
Top Bottom