Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
i dont remember it being ok to call people fat here all the time
why is it ok for people to call me fat, especially when i am not
and no, my name is not elizabeth :rolleyes:

Honey, I'm sorry you've been called fat, people have been called worse on these forums. Not that it should be okay.

How many attension seeking threads do you need, Robby?

You'd better log off now.

How many attension seeking threads do you need, Robby?

You'd better log off now.

im not seeking attention, i get your allowing people to name call me pretty much only me
fine, i can name call too, thats all :)
delete this thread, i dont give a shit
youve let the bad people win here
sorry kewpie
i know its morrissey's tour fault

im not seeking attention

Of course not. Posting threads about constant romantic rejection and detailing your entire love life in a Morrissey forum is obviously a very positive and constructive activity! I mean, someone who did that would definitely not be seeking attention at all!

Seriously, dude, you are an attention whore. Just admit it.

Of course not. Posting threads about constant romantic rejection and detailing your entire love life in a Morrissey forum is obviously a very positive and constructive activity! I mean, someone who did that would definitely not be seeking attention at all!

Well surely he knows they won't last for long because they're bound to get hijacked.:p

I thought you were f***ing leaving?

When you say you're leaving and then don't you should be banned!

RIGHT I'M LEAVING!

Would you like to join The Group?

Well someone is calling me a tranny on the other thread. Quite laughable

ok, i do, now its time for you to admit you are a pedophile or a rapist at least a wanna be one of some kind
you are real sick dude arsie, sure i got my issues, but your posts just literally soak with sociopath
i am not really trying to insult you, i really mean it, i fear for people around the likes of you
hopefully you being allowed to behave like scum here keeps real people from being hurt
but i dont know, we can only hope, you know...

Tags
'baps' is a great word boring arguments again dirty pillows get your muff out i love bbw mayor of bitchy town not fat but fluffy pies are awesome pies are fattening who ate all the pies?
Back
Top Bottom