morrissey solo pole: how often do you have sex?

H

had no one ever

no, it`s not the official pole but wouldn`t that be fascinating?
i`m quite sure david won`t like the idea, though.
as you can read from my name, i am the first to vote...

Re: poll, not pole

it depends.....when I'm dating at least once or twice a week, when I'm fed up w/ relationships and women in general I can go about two months w/ out it. I seem to get in to really bad relationships, so when I get out of them, I tend to rather be alone

how often do you have sex? NEVER.

> no, it`s not the official pole but wouldn`t that be fascinating?¿ i`m quite sure david won`t like the idea, though.¿ as you can read from my name, i am the first to vote...

Clibacy for Moz is ONLY a POLE

I waited a while....(21) then in a year or two's time, was with 7 people...getting as much knowledge on the subject as I could, practise makes perfect you know......And now...I dont really have the urge. Im more of the "Oh god, another penis" line of thinking.

oh please

> with five fingered Mary, I take it?
nope really i have sex everyday..well maybe 6 days a week not 7... why would i lie about it?

Detail overload

Ever heard the old adage about those who never do it are the ones who always talk about it?

You will notice no insight into my sex life has been passed on ... tee hee.

overload is right!

> Ever heard the old adage about those who never do it are the¿ ones who always talk about it?

yep but i just had to share my joy with all of you¿ You will notice no insight into my sex life has been passed on¿ ... tee hee.

oh see their you go, your getting it quite a bit too