2020 live dates

Re: 2013 live dates

because seeing an artist going through the motions singings song he doesn't want to sing is a miserable experience

although you could say, watching him sing the same Smiths and solo songs just as a crowd pleaser could be just as bad. I'm glad he stopped singing "First Of The Gang" though.

although you could say, watching him sing the same Smiths and solo songs just as a crowd pleaser could be just as bad. I'm glad he stopped singing "First Of The Gang" though.

He sang "First of the Gang" this past tour, earlier this year. I think he just moved it into light rotation.

- - - Updated - - -

US tour is being planned for early next year..surprised so soon after all those cancellations..

I hope so :thumb:

Somehow I doubt it will be that soon.

He sang "First of the Gang" this past tour, earlier this year. I think he just moved it into light rotation.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope so :thumb:

Somehow I doubt it will be that soon.

He is meant to kick off the USA tour in New York! You might get lucky Girlmostlikely! :)

Did they really rehearse Girl Least Likely To, Asleep and Hand In Glove for late 2013? DAMN, I wish they did those dates. I hope Morrissey gets to do those songs justice in his 2014 tour.

I've never understood why the song is so popular. Even among fans.

Davie, did you ever see it done live? I did, and it was really fantastic

I'm just disappointed he's not doing it in the Uk. After all, we made him. Does he have plans to do a tour here sometime?

Davie, did you ever see it done live? I did, and it was really fantastic

I'm just disappointed he's not doing it in the Uk. After all, we made him. Does he have plans to do a tour here sometime?

Quit dreaming. You didn't MAKE him.
:rolleyes:

Re: 2014 live dates

Any Americans used seat geek before to buy tickets? Would like to get one For San Jose but wanted to get an opinion on it.

Any Americans used seat geek before to buy tickets? Would like to get one For San Jose but wanted to get an opinion on it.

I never have. I have had good luck with stubhub. I was surprised how easily I got my money back after a cancellation, about the same as ticketmaster.

Anyone considering attending either Tennessee show? I'm thinking about one/both (if I can afford both).

It may seem like a weird request, but if anyone knows somewhere in either city I could safely park my car for the night to sleep in, I'd be very grateful.

So is this supposed Lisbon gig on October 6th actually happening? Because I'm thinking about making arrangements.

So is this supposed Lisbon gig on October 6th actually happening? Because I'm thinking about making arrangements.
You would have to be a VERY brave person to book this early, especially with all the record company upheaval, and no ticket sites listing any shows.
Personally, I would wait until tickets actually go on sale.
Even then, it's probably 50/50 as to whether Morrissey will actually show up or call in sick, but at least you have a fighting chance.

I do not think Morrissey will come to perform in Portugal in 6th of October.
In Portugal we do not have information about a space for Moz to perform and not even any publicity about it.

I hope I am wrong...

I do not think Morrissey will come to perform in Portugal in 6th of October.
In Portugal we do not have information about a space for Moz to perform and not even any publicity about it.

I hope I am wrong...

Well, Morrissey's latest statement says otherwise. Although I will say they are taking their time in releasing specifics about a fall tour, seeing that it's only about 6 weeks away.

Ticket Prices horrible in Germany this time

about 60 EUR ????

compared to i think as far as i remember round 40 EUR the last time he was here ?

Re: 2012 live dates

Hello all! Are Morrissey's shows 21+? Specifically the Surf Ballroom show in Clear Lake, IA. Thinking of bringing my brother along who will only be 19. I've contacted the venue and no response thus far, so I'm hoping someone can help me! Thank you, cheers!

Usually they're any age.

Ticket Prices horrible in Germany this time

about 60 EUR ????

compared to i think as far as i remember round 40 EUR the last time he was here ?

blame the venue as its what they think they can get for the show

blame the venue as its what they think they can get for the show

This is my biggest grievance with the venue near me. The ticket price is one thing but they stuck a great booking fee on the top so we seem to be paying top dollar instead of what no doubt was the agreed price between artist and venue. The absolute f***ers!

This is my biggest grievance with the venue near me. The ticket price is one thing but they stuck a great booking fee on the top so we seem to be paying top dollar instead of what no doubt was the agreed price between artist and venue. The absolute f***ers!

yeah they do negotiate at times depending on there strength of position, negotiating being a relative statement. there are many many issues with ticket pricing these days just to say the least. we have some good venues round here mostly, otto bar the wind up copy cat belle foundry ramshead with the meyerhoff symphony hall and sound stage etc. we also have merry weather and pier six pavilions plus d.c is just a 45 min drive away and thats got the rock and roll hotel hotel the black cat plus a few arenas stadiums. im glad we have so many options here as that helps with the tickets prices sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom