2020 live dates

Re: 2011 live dates

How do you buy merchandise for the tour if you can't get to a venue? He has no record label so it won't appear on there site after the tour and there is no used official one? Help? :(

Re: 2011 live dates

I just cant wait for this Tour to be over and hear some good news from Moz (new record deal and studio album ready).
Cheers Moz

Re: 2012 live dates

If Morrissey doesn't announce a date in Newtownshandrum I will hate him forever.

I think Morrissey should open his next gig by coming on and singing "Found Found Found" :D

Hello all! Are Morrissey's shows 21+? Specifically the Surf Ballroom show in Clear Lake, IA. Thinking of bringing my brother along who will only be 19. I've contacted the venue and no response thus far, so I'm hoping someone can help me! Thank you, cheers!

Re: UK & European Dates 2009

Is there any hope that Morrissey will come to Europe sometime?

Re: UK & European Dates 2009

Presale password for SF March 9 show: MOZSF2013.
Not terribly useful since it's a general admission show.

Re: 2013 live dates

I hope some day to visit my country. Venezuela
I love his music, I'm a fan since childhood thanks to my father.

I think Morrissey should let the fans decide his set list for a change. Even though I didn't mind his 2012/2013 set lists. Wayyy better than 2009.

I think Morrissey should let the fans decide his set list for a change. Even though I didn't mind his 2012/2013 set lists. Wayyy better than 2009.

Wouldn't that be cool! Although Morrissey fans can't seem to agree on much, so I'm assuming there would be more complaining than ever!:p

When all is said and done, Morrissey does whatever the hell he wants.....I just hope he tours again:blushing:

When all is said and done, Morrissey does whatever the hell he wants

Very true! To be honest he hasn't really done anything terrible. YOR was a bad album, but I'm not sure why everyone thinks its destroyed his entire career. Most stars do bad albums. I can name many David Bowie ones and he's still a massive star.

Absolutely dreadful idea

US tour is being planned for early next year..surprised so soon after all those cancellations..

Back
Top Bottom