2020 live dates

Re: 2011 live dates

Any possibility to touch some of you and then selling me 2, reasonably priced, York tickets?
I'm italian, Berlusconi is my Prime Minister: this can be considered a misfortune enough to be rewarded with my first time Morrissey concert?
also have a look on here
a fab group fo tickets swaps and also somewhere to buy tixs from fans for fans
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_199585663393562&notif_t=group_activity

and www.allyouneedismorrissey.com

Last edited:

I'm sorry, this thread is not the place to ask others to sell their spare tickets.
You should post a thread in MARKETPLACE forum.
Hope someone will be able to help you.

Also keep checking venue website http://www.yorkbarbican.co.uk, Ticketmaster and SeeTickets websites, nearer the time of the gig you might be able to buy tickets.

I'm sorry, Kewpie!
Thanks to you and Sistasheila for the suggestion...
I'm going to book air and B&B then; hope to meet you there.

Hey!What are the odds for the gig in Plymouth not to be cancelled, in your professional opinion ? :) I plan to come to England from the other side of Europe and I suppose Plymouth is a suggestive town to see,but...

Yeah, could they come anywhere in the South? Texas is massive and has no dates, and we LOVE Glee here. The cities are gay-friendly, too, it’s the country bits you have to watch out for. But if Gaga can come to San Antonio, so can Glee. Seriously.

Yeah, could they come anywhere in the South? Texas is massive and has no dates, and we LOVE Glee here. The cities are gay-friendly, too, it’s the country bits you have to watch out for. But if Gaga can come to San Antonio, so can Glee. Seriously.

What?

Jesus, stop going on about Plymouth being cancelled already.

When are tickets sent out? Still not got mine for York, I ordered through the Barbican website

Someone kindly rang up York Barbican and posted that they wouldn't send confirmation email, tickets would be sent out 4 - 6 week prior to the event.

Hopefully they're going to send the tickets soon.

Someone kindly rang up York Barbican and posted that they wouldn't send confirmation email, tickets would be sent out 4 - 6 week prior to the event.

Hopefully they're going to send the tickets soon.

I know SeeTickets are sending there's out as of the 4th June...so don't know if thats the plan for the venue and Ticketmaster also.

Anyone help me with a hotel in York?
Wanna stay for 1 night at a reasonable price but a lot of hotels require youto book for two.
Need help!! Any suggestions?

make a thread on here asking for a share/maybe also on FB
a lot of hotels and b+b onyl offers rooms with two beds (twin(double)

I know that I'm late on posting this, but seriously? Do you live in Texas? THE one and only "Conservative" Republic in the Union. Total Troll!

Last week Kristeen was asked to open in Plymouth so that needs changed in the Tour FAQ. It has already been changed on the venue website.

Back
Top Bottom