2020 live dates

Re: USA, UK & European Dates 2009

YES!!!!! Houston!!!!!! Woot!!!!!!!

Is helsinki sold out?
Been trying to score tkts online but keep getting error message. Boo.

just keep getting this???
AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED!
Warenkorb ist nicht zustellbar: Warenkorb ist nicht zustellbar

I get in fine this time. Maybe you should just try again tomorrow.

the finnish ticket sites are utter pants.
had loads of attempts to buy tickets without any luck.
all let me create user login and fill basket with tickets; confirm my name and address ok then i get error, but no explanation. can't get to a payment screen on any site?
have emailed eventim/lippu/livenation.fi with no reponse! any ideas anyone?

I guess the Lippupiste site has been experiencing problems ever since it crashed on Monday after tickets for Bruce Springsteen were released for sale. They still have problems, according to their web site.You could try phoning them, instead.

The numbers are:
Lippupiste (Helsinki gig) + 358 600 900 900 (1,75€/minute)
Lippupalvelu (Tampere gig) +358 600 10 800 (1,83 €/minute) or +358 600 10 020 (5,99 €/call).

I think that the Lippupiste service provider isn't that experienced in selling tickets for big gigs, so it was no wonder their site crashed (I think they started out as a theatre box office system). The Lippupalvelu site, however, seems to be rubbish year in year out. I've missed a few gigs because the system has crashed at a crucial moment...

Thanks for your help.
We'd really like to go over and experience the city. I'll keep trying and maybe phone.
Cheers!

I wonder if he will go to Poland.

I have a question, is it usual for Moz to play at Hard Rock Lives? Or similar places like HOBS?

i've got tickets for Galway and Helsinki! maybe i should try to get Tampere tickets as well, for there are still those available.. i should be reasonable and think my budget, but it's Morrissey - how could i be rational?!? maybe my wallet will understand the hard choices i'm making here :rolleyes:
he's playing on my birthday in Glasgow (the city which i love btw), i bet it would be amazing to see him singing on the stage on your birthday... :o

Does anyone know if hes going to be adding tour dates in the US on the West Coast?

Great avvy, there. My favorite pics of Johnny are from that session.
What part of CA are you from? I think he'll be adding more dates this end. Especially in So Ca to end the tour near L.A. One I'm hoping for anyway!

I see a string of US dates at the HOB. Horrible venue, with many obstructions, as opposed to an expansive space. Unless, of course, you have balcony seating. Sounds like most of the HOB venues are built the same. Oh noes.

Does anyone know if hes going to be adding tour dates in the US on the West Coast?
my opinion
Im sure since he will never miss out on L.A or california/west coast in general so he will come back later this year to cities like l.a.(fall/winter) or the next year- 2010-
and also include arizona etc..or some other state near you
he just cant do a complwte tour in the Us all in once ans als manage to play in europe

he toured US excessivly 2007 for the ringleader record if you remember event hough he had played some dates in 2006 in the US as well

Great avvy, there. My favorite pics of Johnny are from that session.
What part of CA are you from? I think he'll be adding more dates this end. Especially in So Ca to end the tour near L.A. One I'm hoping for anyway!

I see a string of US dates at the HOB. Horrible venue, with many obstructions, as opposed to an expansive space. Unless, of course, you have balcony seating. Sounds like most of the HOB venues are built the same. Oh noes.

Thanks! Yeah, those photos are some of my favorites too. Hence my wall plastered in them!

But I'm not from CA I'm a bit north in OR. But am more than willing to take a trip south :)

Out of curiosity and because it isnt on Passions Just Like Mine does anyone know what I assume is an Auden reading is being played before the opening act. I've been reallly curious.

Out of curiosity and because it isnt on Passions Just Like Mine does anyone know what I assume is an Auden reading is being played before the opening act. I've been reallly curious.

Would you give some time to Stephane who is busy at his work and other things?
I'm very appreciate his tireless effort to add the setlist as soon as he got the accurate info.
He usually updates the live related info after the tour finished.

Back
Top Bottom