2020 live dates

Re: UK & European Dates 2009

Tickets for Oslo will go on sale 23.59 tonight and not 9 a.m. tomorrow as has been reported earlier. Tickets can be bought at www.billettservice.no.

I'm sorry, I wasn't quite clear. No it has not been reported here earlier that the sale will begin then. But in the Verden Gangs article referred to on the main site Wednesday was mentioned as the day the sale would begin and on Sentrum Scenes site, that's where he will play, it says 9 a.m. Wednesday. At billettservices site it says 23.59 Tuesday night though. Or do you mean that the tickets aren't for sale yet? Yeah. it's weird, it is past midnight in Norway now and the tickets should be on sale since it says that the sale of the tickets will begin 23.59 Tuesday.

Last edited:

Barrowlands, Glasgow for me.

got my ticket for Lille!!!

So have I! Thanks for your help xedhimself.

Out of interest, why are the Lille tickets always so much cheaper than the other French gigs? I know Paris may be more expensive for gigs in general, but on the Continental European part on his January tour this year they were far cheaper than the likes of Strasbourg.

So have I! Thanks for your help xedhimself.

Out of interest, why are the Lille tickets always so much cheaper than the other French gigs? I know Paris may be more expensive for gigs in general, but on the Continental European part on his January tour this year they were far cheaper than the likes of Strasbourg.

It's just because Lille is the best city in France!!!

Anyway, you're welcome, i will be please to have a drink with you at L'aeronef!!

Anyway, you're welcome, i will be please to have a drink with you at L'aeronef!!

After the gig you should go to one of the bars across the street on the right of the venue. Boz was there last time so fair chance he might go there again. There were a couple of fans there, Boz was signing stuff for people and the bartender had no clue of who Boz was of course. The look on that guy's face was priceless. Boz got several phone calls from the tourbus but people just kept on ordering drinks for him. After the 3rd or 4th call he finally went away. :)

Why no Edinburgh, my favourite European city and def. the coolest place in Britain.

Hopefully, I should be seeing him in Stockholm, a good excuse to visit a city I've been meaning to see for years.

After the gig you should go to one of the bars across the street on the right of the venue. Boz was there last time so fair chance he might go there again. There were a couple of fans there, Boz was signing stuff for people and the bartender had no clue of who Boz was of course. The look on that guy's face was priceless. Boz got several phone calls from the tourbus but people just kept on ordering drinks for him. After the 3rd or 4th call he finally went away. :)

Was it le "palais de la biere"?
It could be a nice place for a meet up before the show.

Well, I'll be honest, Lille is my favourite French city. :)

It'll be good to meet up for a drink or two. Is there potential to an afterparty? I guess it's a tad early to talk about that!

Back
Top Bottom