M

mud

"Because we must..."

Morrissey-Solo House Party (BYOD)
Saturday July 3, 1999 ---9:00 pm

11975 Gager St.
Sylmar, CA 91342

Please come and join us. The party is free. We'll be Playing lots
Morrissey/Smiths and of course some your favorite British Indie Tracks.
Bring your own drinks, please.

To obtain more info (maps and directions) go to:

Map To Party

What exactly is this that you are talking about? Just a party where you'll be playing Smiths/Morrissey music?? Is it just for anyone to show up and who's throwing the party. lol, this is 20 questions now. :) Naw, but the reason I'm asking is cuz this is the 1st time I have visited this site, and Im not familiar w/ anything, or anyone yet. So, sorry for the trouble of all the questions, but any info would be appreciated. Thanx ~ Raqui

"Because we must..."¿ Morrissey-Solo House Party (BYOD)¿ Saturday July 3, 1999 ---9:00 pm¿ 11975 Gager St.¿ Sylmar, CA 91342¿ Please come and join us. The party is free. We'll be Playing¿ lots¿ Morrissey/Smiths and of course some your favorite British Indie¿ Tracks.¿ Bring your own drinks, please.¿ To obtain more info (maps and directions) go to:

Answers

> What exactly is this that you are talking about? Just a party¿ where you'll be playing Smiths/Morrissey music??
- Yep

Is it just for¿ anyone to show up
- Yep. Preferably MOZ fans...

and who's throwing the party.
- Some friends who have a house available for us all

---

lol, this is 20¿ questions now. :) Naw, but the reason I'm asking is cuz this is¿ the 1st time I have visited this site, and Im not familiar w/¿ anything, or anyone yet. So, sorry for the trouble of all the¿ questions, but any info would be appreciated. Thanx ~ Raqui¿ "Because we must..."

Party Web Site

> "Because we must..."¿ Morrissey-Solo House Party (BYOD)¿ Saturday July 3, 1999 ---9:00 pm¿ 11975 Gager St.¿ Sylmar, CA 91342¿ Please come and join us. The party is free. We'll be Playing¿ lots¿ Morrissey/Smiths and of course some your favorite British Indie¿ Tracks.¿ Bring your own drinks, please.¿ To obtain more info (maps and directions) go to:

i just got a call from the person that is dealing with the party saying that there is an error on the directions....Supposebly the exit off of the 210 FWY, is Osbourne NOT Foothill......just to let you know.....

Back
Top Bottom