Tony The Pony

M

MuteWitness616

tonybox.jpg

Oh, why do you always wanna stop me
From doing the things in life that make me happy ?
And when I'm outside with friends, laughing loudly
Why do you always wanna stop me ?
:D:D:D

Nice find. I'd like to see that as a larger, better quality image I could put on a T-Shirt. Oh, and Tony The Pony is one of the very, very best songs - hugely under-rated. Very clever and knowing lyrics about having two boys in the family.

Peter

P.S There's this as well - but where is it?

Last edited:
Worst. Song. Ever.

Has nothing to do with kising, just ruins concerts for me. Take back the concert I say!!!!

It's Mark Nevin's favourite Morrissey/Nevin composition and rightly so. It's a great song with a lovely cello part, some really nice jangly guitar, and some pretty impressive vocal gymnastics.
I can't believe that it did so badly in the big fan poll, voted Morrissey's 10th worst song of all time (out of 234).

There is a horse called 'Tony the Pony' about to run at the 22:48 Turf Paradise in the US. Think i will put some on it for a giggle.

tonythepony.jpg

I'll let you know how it gets on, put a £10 on it to place. Sets off in 2 minutes.

Yes it did, and is a big reason why i do not post in General Discussion forum usually as it always gets merged!

Tony The Pony won by the way. There are many things i would like to say on the moderation of this board, but i will just get banned like all of the others.

It's like Premiership managers and their inability to criticise a refereeing performance for future comebacks.

Tony The Pony is an excellent Album Track, I've always loved it, it ROCKS, :guitar:

But it's not technically - it was a bonus track in the US and was omitted from subsequent editions at Morrissey's insistence. So it's an excellent B side (if you like it) or a horrible one (if you don't).
I happen to like it very much.

Tony The Pony is an excellent Album Track, I've always loved it, it ROCKS, :guitar:

and by album track you mean.....?

Is it on the USA or UK album cuz it ain't on the OZ version of Kill Uncle.

yeah yeah I just read the above post. It's not an album track that was left off certain countries but more an addition to one country.

I love the track too btw!

Back
Top Bottom