Morrissey is NOT gay. he is just confused.

S

Sphinctie

Please consider God when talking about Morrissey. I promise you on 4 Bibles that Morrissey is not gay. Being gay is not normal it is not a normal occurance. it is a deficiencey in a gene. it is an affliction. I'm sorry for the conflicting ideals here on the solo.com board. But you MUST realize this!

I love gay people. My cousin is gay, but I have to put forth the trusth about it being not completely normal. Now, Alain, you also listen here. I know you're a Moz fanatic... You write all those lovely songs for Moz, but your face is gay. When you play live all of the handsome devils in the crowd look at you(not MOZ). Trust me on that one.

why don't you take a bottle of valium and go to hell?

> Please consider God when talking about Morrissey. I promise you
> on 4 Bibles that Morrissey is not gay. Being gay is not normal
> it is not a normal occurance. it is a deficiencey in a gene. it
> is an affliction. I'm sorry for the conflicting ideals here on
> the solo.com board. But you MUST realize this!

> I love gay people. My cousin is gay, but I have to put forth the
> trusth about it being not completely normal. Now, Alain, you
> also listen here. I know you're a Moz fanatic... You write all
> those lovely songs for Moz, but your face is gay. When you play
> live all of the handsome devils in the crowd look at you(not
> MOZ). Trust me on that one.

I think you are confused and hateful. Homophobia is a fear - not a rational response to so-called genetic abnormalities. Being gay, bi, or just simply open with sexuality is a wonderful thing. Most intelliegent people know that.

"Most intelliegent people know that."

Allow me while I commit seppuku in wondering how ironic your statement is.

By the way you complete tosser and a half, get lost. YOu are not welcomed or even remotely liked in anyway (except if you died a horrible death involving T cell count droppage). Greaseteaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

In DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hizzzzzy-houzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaa!

Being gay is GOD'S natural way of keeping the population in check!!

Re: It isn't in the face!

> Trust me on that one.

Illogical. Morrissey is what he is, and no more nor less.

Re: Gay people are dapper and clean...much more pleasant to look at and they smell nice.

Gay happens

Gays have been around since air. Wake up and smell the maple nut crunch you hopeless @#!!!! IT DOESN'T @#!!!ING MATTER what Morrisey is!!! He still sings beautifully! That's the point! IT'S MUSIC MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!

Greasyar.se - drop dead and do us all a favour, dull hetero scum

> "Most intelliegent people know that."

> Allow me while I commit seppuku in wondering how ironic your
> statement is.

> By the way you complete tosser and a half, get lost. YOu are not
> welcomed or even remotely liked in anyway (except if you died a
> horrible death involving T cell count droppage).
> Greaseteaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

> In DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>
> Hizzzzzy-houzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaa!

...and they don't inflict smelly, noisy, annoying abusive kids on others, either....

Ugh, Russ. There are bastard gays, and there are lovely gays, as you know, Russ. Stop making gays...

... sound so much "better".

"dull hetero scum"... ugh. Okay, then, Russ, you're boring faggy scum. Happy?

absolutely....

I agree..... but when there's dumb trashy scum (stand up Mr Ploppy, Greasytea) calling gay people 'fags' (FAGS?!?!?!) on a ...err.... MORRISSEY webpage....well, it's like the KKK posting happily on a Martin Luther King tribute site.

And I won't stand for it.

Simple.

> ... sound so much "better".

Re: absolutely....

That's the same thing your mom said. She wouldn't stand for me not to bang her,so I did. How's this: crusty russ t,you're a fuggin @#!!!ty fag fag,with chocolate sprinklez on top? There I said it. I always knew you liked to give rim jobs,Now you proved it to us. Rim JOb Russ T.

Re: Greasyar.se - drop dead and do us all a favour, dull hetero scum

Just becauze you like to get guys in the booty fruity man doezn't mean you need to vent on us.We may still accept you,I won't because your mom owez me 50 bucks for buttrumping her in toy'z R us the other night,but you seem like a swell gay fellow.

Re: PLOPPY'S TIRED, OLD AND TIRESOME. MUST TRY HARDER.

Funny,I said tose exact same wordz to your mom in bed last night. what'z with the midget though?? this little midget kept following us around the bed when i was bangin her,it was quite annoying. Your mom's ok,she showed me a video of you dressed up like little bow peep and spanking your monkey in front of a german shephard,which to me meanz you need to be on america's home vidoes just for being a dumbschit.

Before I even clicked on ur post I knew what it'd say. Predictable. And, of course, rather sad.

Back
Top Bottom