Sweet and Tender Hooligans Gig On Friday (Critics Need Not Read nor Reply toThis Post)

M

mud

Sweet and Tender Hooligans will be performing at:

Scruffy O'Shea's
Friday July 2nd
833 Washington Blvd.
Marina Del Rey

21 and over.

Take the 405 Fwy and exit Washington Blvd. Continue west (you figure it out)
on Washington until you reach 833 Washington Blvd. Hope you can make it!

> Sweet and Tender Hooligans will be performing at:¿ Scruffy O'Shea's¿ Friday July 2nd¿ 833 Washington Blvd.¿ Marina Del Rey¿ 21 and over.¿ Take the 405 Fwy and exit Washington Blvd. Continue west (you¿ figure it out)¿ on Washington until you reach 833 Washington Blvd. Hope you can¿ make it!

Damn, I wish I can go, but I'm only 17 years old, and I live colse to the Marina, This should be all ages. Oh well, I'll try to sneak in.....

Just who do you think you are?! And who the hell is this guy?! What about him over there, who is he?

I am simply appauled that you would have the audacity, not the gall, but the audacity to post such garbage on this forum after the senseless mundanity that took place at the last "SATH" rock and roll concert that was performed here!

My daughter Ruthie was caught in the crossfire of a homosexual gatehring, and lost a friendship bracelette and a pitch black mood ring, during the outrageous scene that two flamboyantly quiffed young men conducted during this performance!

And it didn't stop there!

I'm sure you heard on a local cable access news show the reports of fans leering indifferntly at one another, and some even going as far as ignoring the request for others to speak to them!

Is this your idea of a good time?!

I am amazed that after this uproar you still find it necessary to promote this "rock band" that obvioulsy does not seem to care too deeply about the interest and insecurity of the people that so graciously pay to watch them perform songs that other people have already written and performed!

I sincerely hope that you can delve deep within your wreckless heart, and discover some semblance of responsibility for promoting such vulgar eventlessness that is this muscial performance group you seem to hold in such high regard.

I really can't believe this,
Mr. So&So

Re: Just who do you think you are?! And who the hell is this guy?! What about him over there, who is he?

> I am simply appauled that you would have the audacity, not the¿ gall, but the audacity to post such garbage on this forum after¿ the senseless mundanity that took place at the last¿ "SATH" rock and roll concert that was performed here!¿ My daughter Ruthie was caught in the crossfire of a homosexual¿ gatehring, and lost a friendship bracelette and a pitch black¿ mood ring, during the outrageous scene that two flamboyantly¿ quiffed young men conducted during this performance!¿ And it didn't stop there!¿ I'm sure you heard on a local cable access news show the reports¿ of fans leering indifferntly at one another, and some even going¿ as far as ignoring the request for others to speak to them!¿ Is this your idea of a good time?!¿ I am amazed that after this uproar you still find it necessary¿ to promote this "rock band" that obvioulsy does not¿ seem to care too deeply about the interest and insecurity of the¿ people that so graciously pay to watch them perform songs that¿ other people have already written and performed!¿ I sincerely hope that you can delve deep within your wreckless¿ heart, and discover some semblance of responsibility for¿ promoting such vulgar eventlessness that is this muscial¿ performance group you seem to hold in such high regard.¿ I really can't believe this,¿ Mr. So&So

What kind of a "parent" are you bringing, I assume, your young daughter to a rock concert anyway??
I really can't begin to believe that!?!?

sweet and tender

I want to go... but i guess not if you have to be over 21. i wouldnt think it would be so crazy (being moz fans and all) but from what ive heard about the convention The crowd was moshing to boyracer?? Wiered.. did it get this crazy (moshing) at SMITHS concerts? i would thing it was way worse.

Re: sweet and tender

> I want to go... but i guess not if you have to be over 21. i¿ wouldnt think it would be so crazy (being moz fans and all) but¿ from what ive heard about the convention The crowd was moshing¿ to boyracer?? Wiered.. did it get this crazy (moshing) at SMITHS¿ concerts? i would thing it was way worse.

Moshing at Smiths concerts??? Seems like sacrilege. I remember the last MOZ show in Toronto - being crushed up at the front and smelling the bouncer's stinky farts was not my idea of the best way to see Morrissey perform. Seeing him in Buffalo from the balcony and actually being able to watch and enjoy the concert was a real privilege. To all of you who haven't had the chance to stand back, watch and listen, I highly recommend it. Beats moshing any day.

I hope the next time Moz tours, people will behave a little less like idiots.

Back
Top Bottom