NEW MOZ/SMITHS Webpage for rarities

Whoever that is,they have some collie cool schit I've never seen before.Some stuff though is just too much.I admit,it may be hard to find,but 40 bucks for any 1 cd is wayyy too much,even morrissey.you sure you dont set up at the convention?? great assortment of stuff though.

Re: COLLIE???.......YOU STUPID DOG, POOPER!

wow,didnt even offend him yet and allready hes spouting off at the mouth.Listen jackalope,I dint give a hingy hoo about your cd'z. I think paying astrnomically rridculous amountz of money for cd'z is repulsive and goez againzt what morrissey is all about. I thought you might be basing your pricez on those phucknobz at the conventionz? they do the same thing too. Can download the crap from the net,yet they want to sell it for like 40-50 buckz to some unsuspecting moz fan to make a fast buck? not with me.hey,it's good schit,I allready said that.A little pricey,but it lookz good. You should be thankful and lucky I don't trash you more than this.Don't tick me off,or you will come to realize why they hate Mr.Proper here and why I continue to come here,to piss everyone off.

POOPER YOU RESPONSE TO THIS PROVES HOW STUPID YOU ARE!!! AH HA HA!

YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO SOMEONE, BUT YOUR TALKING T O SO M EO E LS E! STUPID GAY RETARD IN CORNONA, I KNOW WERE YOU ARE CUMFACE!!!!

Re: POOPER YOU RESPONSE TO THIS PROVES HOW STUPID YOU ARE!!! AH HA HA!

So come and get me then,ill be the one with your mom hahaha I know who ik talking to by the way.I know you are two totally different people. Only a ajckarse like yourself would say i was a retard,buckethead

Re: That wasn't me, i post only under this name OK!

easy,your off the hook.................... for now.Just beware.I think its cool dough that your doing this night.they can say what they will,I admire your persistance. itll work out for you though.

THIS JUST IN.....POOPER IS STILL STUCK ON STUPID......YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AM....

YOUR NOT THAT SMART YOU TWAT!!! I THINK THE CHILD OF DESTINY SAID....SAY MY NAME. YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AM!!! AH HA HA! STUPID CUMFACE!

Back
Top Bottom